[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game good? It's 3 dollars on GMG right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 04a1569c2888cb00da7d30c5f6beb425.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
04a1569c2888cb00da7d30c5f6beb425.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
Is this game good? It's 3 dollars on GMG right now so I need to know.
>>
>>385194927
Yeah. But way too short, and it doesn't make any sense. Easily worth $3 though, it's actually more than a great deal.
Plus I utterly despise the special filter changing spam attacks that plays that one track over the battle music with every fibre of my being.
>>
>>385194927
Yeah, but check out the pcgamingwiki article, game runs at 30fps locked and you need to unlock it
>>
>>385194927
If you like Suda, yeah
Even if it wasn't made by Suda, it's influenced by the kill the past series
Also don't listen to the other guy, the story does make sense
>>
>>385195247
Yeah I guess so. To be fair, there's probably explanations. I didn't really understand what was going on beyond the surface myself, but I don't wanna talk about it and spoil for OP.

I take back that part of what I said, in any case.
Even without understanding the game's plot, it was still really enjoyable.
>>
>>385195586
Well, if you feel like it, you can replay it
Just keep the ending in mind while playing and it'll make much more sense
>>
>>385195939
I get the general in your face stuff like the character relationships and general story, but absolutely none of the dream stuff, aliens, and anything involving the moon.
How do you even steal the earth, or the sun?
Or what the final Mondo scene meant.
>>
>>385196285
Well it's been a while since i played it but something go around like this
The dreams, with the sun, the moon and the earth are metaphors for Mondo, Mika and David I don't think it's really explained in the game how but somehow Mika is the ruler of the Sun, just like Moon River was the ruler of the moon
The ending makes sense in the context of Brian's bussines, where one of the first scenes in the game has Brian saying "The killer is dead, which literally means just that. It's implied that every executioner will be tainted by the moon meaning the will at some point, get killed by other executioner
I'm sure there's more to that and i could explain it with more detail but it's been a few years since i played it
>>
>>385197238
So it's not Mondo inheriting David's weird Moon Powers? The stuff that caused all those weird transformations? And Moon River didn't just order the execution for the same reason as David's execution?
That was the explanation I figured, but it still has a lot of holes.
>>
>>385197539
>So it's not Mondo inheriting David's weird Moon Powers?
I think David was full of the moon's malice but as you can see in previous missions, Mondo is already tainted too. I'm not sure if inherit is the right word but i think that when Mondo finally kills David, all the malice within him goes to Mondo
>And Moon River didn't just order the execution for the same reason as David's execution?
She ordered Mondo's execution right? i can't really remember, but if she does, then it just solidifies the fact that Mondo is now tainted by the moon. I think there's some theories that say that Moon River is behind everything since she's the one to put Mondo in that place in the first place
>>
>>385198247
I'd have to rethink the whole thing to make it make sense I'm sure, but I'm certain about Moon River ordering it.
It's followed, or preceded, by Mondo getting up after the battle and fixing the moon palace with his Musselback gone.
>>
definitely worth 3 burgerbucks
>>
>>385198448
Then that just does it
Seems like Moon River is behind all of the moon shenanigans. There's a costume that suggests that the executioners bussiness has been running for a while
Still there's a lot of things left unexplained thought i think that's kinda part of the charm
>>
>>385198994
Yeah, stuff left unexplained isn't so bad. It leaves endless possibilities for how it could play out, whereas explaining it all leaves no room at all for the imagination.

They might not have properly concluded the story, but it's not like it didn't end on a high note.
>>
>>385199175
Yeah and it's a plus because Suda directed games tend to do things like that. In the end, the game feels like a love letter to suda games
>>
File: Anna_fates_portrait.png (3MB, 1464x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Anna_fates_portrait.png
3MB, 1464x1952px
>>385194927
game?
>>
>>385199523
I thought it was a Suda game?

>>385200006
Killer is Dead.
>>
>>385200081
>I thought it was a Suda game?
Nope, last game directed by Suda was NMH1, he even said so at the switch event thing
He's been the writer or producer in everything after NMH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.