[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there other games like Phantom Crash? >arena combat with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Phantom_Crash.jpg (147KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Crash.jpg
147KB, 340x480px
are there other games like Phantom Crash?

>arena combat with customizable mechs, done recreationally in the game world
>other combatants interact with you in the story and populate the battles
>trying to earn money and get ranking to be the very best

basically like zoids new century
>>
File: SLAI.jpg (33KB, 256x371px) Image search: [Google]
SLAI.jpg
33KB, 256x371px
There's the sequel, S.L.A.I.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>385195275
there sure is
>>
Custom Robo
>>
>>385194537
Armored Core: Nine Breaker and yes the other combatants contact you in the email system as well as sponsor deals.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>385194537
Phantom crash was incredible.

I remember building a bot that could jump from one side of the map to the other with a maxed out drill that would one-shot enemies.
>>
Chromehounds
>>
>>385195706
This game needs a reboot. I want to be reunited with my giant robot fighter again.
Also, better painjob customization so that I can paint it in Unit-01 colors
>>
>>385194537
never even heard of this shit. Can we get some more hidden og xbox gems please.
>>
Friend of mine had this, I like it when your mechs AI talks to you
>>
holy>photon>aeron
>>
>>385194537
Sounds like Armored Core to me senpai.
>>
how do I beat the last boss of phantom crash?Her attack damage is out of control.
>>
>>385199356
theres a spot on the trenches on the side you can cheese her in, where all she does is try to jump out but can't quite make it. she'll still shoot you, but if you can put one of the pillars of the broken car ramp between you and her and shoot grenades over it. she has so much HP that you'll have to make runs on ammo boxes and get her stuck again though. alternatively, just play super safe and only engage her when box drops are coming to get health refills.
>>
>>385195706

I loved phantom crash. I had so many different builds. My favorites were probably a max speed Photon with the drill and a heavy armor Holy with a laser and a ton of missiles. I loved my little rat chip. Shit was fucking boss man.
>>
>>385200445
I mostly use the laser to fight her so ammo isnt a real concern only her high burst damage I'll try this. Thanks.
>>
You bastard, now i wanna find the game
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.