[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting filtered by this fuck How do I git gud enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1099x730px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1099x730px
>tfw getting filtered by this fuck
How do I git gud enough to beat him?
Literally impossible
>>
Use your intellect, evade his blows
>>
>>385193606
Learn how to parry.
>>
Don't let him complete combinations on ur ass
>>
Go into the VR tutorial thing and do the tutorial that shows you how to counter

When you've learned how to counter, go back and counter him into oblivion.

i had to do this too because i had somehow learned how to counter wrong. i thought the stick had to match the arc of the blow, not merely face the direction of the enemy
>>
>>385193654
He used the word "literally" incorrectly. He doesn't have intellect.
>>
>>385193876
>being a prescriptivist shitter

Everyone point at him and laugh.
>>
>>385193797
literally what happened to me too, turned out countering is much more easier than i thought
>>
>>385193606
Just parry. That's what the fight is intended to test. I'm sure you can cheese it, but parrying makes the fight easy even on the hardest setting.
>>
>>385193962
>being a person who incorrectly uses one of the easiest words to use in the English language
>>
BORN
>>
Parry tutorial. Just keep trying. It will click and the rest of the game becomes cake.
>>
>>385193606
You don't ACTUALLY have to parry him to win, it's just the much faster option. A number of competent blocks will work as well, the fight is just slower.
>>
I went through the entire game not knowing how to parry or knowing you could upgrade your weapons, but at least I had offensive defense
the playthrough on the next difficulty was piss easy once I found out those two things, though
>>
>>385193876
He's using the word "literally" correctly though.

Given his past experiences, his knowledge of game mechanics and his inability to try new strategies on his own accord, his enemy is actually and not figuratively impossible given his current capabilities outside of a game glitch or serries of "happy accidents".

The word that you should criticize would be "impossible". The boss is literally not impossible as a lot of people can beat him. He's actually quite simple.
>>
>>385193606
doggo is the "I can't parry shit" boss that will shit down your throat until you learn how to
then meme man comes along and will kill you unless you learn how to parry multiple blows at different timings in succession
so learn how to parry
>>
hit him until he dies
>>
>>385193606
learn to parry >>385193715
if u think he is hard, monsoon will rape u.
>>
>>385193606
>can't beat the dog
How stupid can you be?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.