[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>search catalog >No mxm thread >mxm thread What so you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: file_13986_xfdsajfkslfd.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file_13986_xfdsajfkslfd.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
>search catalog
>No mxm thread
>mxm thread
What so you think about the game anons?
>>
>>385193369
It's fun, I played the closed beta. My only issue is PvE gear having an effect in the PvP when this is a fucking MOBA.
>>
>>385193369
going to shut down within a month
>>
>>385193474
Not really an issue since I think of it as a moba mmo crossover .
This allows for more interesting stuff to happen.
>b-but anon , this ruins the gameplay!!!1
This could be a thing but as long as they keep the lvl range and the ranking system balanced it a gonna be fine.
>>
Too Jew with the SOL
Make people think that it's easy because they got 2 levels in one hour, and the later levels takes fucking 5 hours to get one level.
>>
>>385193369

>mmo with promotional art girls 100x cuter than in game

No fucking thanks.
This jew trick is old as fuck
>>
>>385193621
The game will die because of gear having any effect in the PvP. Screenshot this.
>>
>>385193806
It's a really fun game tho
>>
>>385194293
The PvP is great and the gear doesn't affect the gameplay since there is a ranking system
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I seriously fucking love this game and i'm super sad it's gonna die because of NCsoft.
>>
>>385195842
I feel you
>>
About six weeks into the game now, have about half of the current roster. Been doing all X-Coin and Sol missions as they come up, and haven't missed a day yet.

You can entirely skip PvE outside of materials for Distortion masters' weapon upgrade materials, which is fucking retarded. I don't mind farming the X-Coin for them to bypass the unlock requirement, but not having the option to buy the unique weapon material with PvP medals - even if it was only an option available while the Distortion is open - is retarded.

That said, I'm having fun with it, despite the frequent ping issues happening worldwide, ranked playerbase, and whatever else that isn't crossing my mind right now that pisses me off. No money from me, but I'll play it for the month or so the servers stay online.

One of those games that I really enjoy playing, but would not recommend unless you really like the gameplay footage you see, and even then I'd have you second guess your initial judgement.
>>
File: 1493623552539.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1493623552539.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
If anyone wants to play my username is vem
>>
File: 1500953708823.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1500953708823.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>385196027
I'd recommend this game to any gamer in a heartbeat.
If you don't get out the game yourself you'll never know and I'm saying this from experience.
I've discarded many games when I was younger only to look at them now and appreciate them since I never considered them back then because they weren't "my style".
all in all this game has a long way to go in terms of some gameplay aspects but you can tell the developers worked really hard on this game but the player base is declining.
It's pretty sad but I'm not that upset about it
>>
>>385196664
>you can tell the developers worked really hard on this game
No, I really can't. I'm sure it isn't easy to put out a game like this from scratch, but we're six weeks into launch and rubberbanding due to random ping spikes that last entire matches is still a thing. The recent "hotfix" has not changed anything.

If NCSoft didn't have an awful track record with games and actually showed a hint of giving a fuck about this one, I'd happily recommend it to all of my friends. But that isn't the case. The best I can say to them now is "This game is going to be dead as fuck soon, experience it while you can," and only a couple have given it a shot. Fun, but absolutely not worth advertising in a very positive light right now.

The situation could change any day, and you damn well bet I hope it does, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm having fun while it lasts.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.