[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GW1 is still semi-active yet many other MMOs have come and gone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: kanaxai.jpg (104KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
kanaxai.jpg
104KB, 800x640px
GW1 is still semi-active yet many other MMOs have come and gone. Any other people still playing GW? Also, to former players, why did you quit?
>>
Why did I quit? because my parents were finally convinced to pay the monthly fee for WoW, and I moved onto the far superior game.
>>
I did everything i set out to do. I'm on gw2 now and they just reintroduced levia back into the storyline along with uncorrupting orr, so im back on that train.
>>
>>385192092
But it's not superior in any way. Has a terrible community as well. Literally giving them money for no additional content.
>>
>>385192284
You asked why I stopped playing, you didn't ask when. 2006.
>>
>>385192031
>guild wars 1 threads are
>always
>made only a bit before I sleep
are you all fucking german or something
>>
File: gw007.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gw007.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>385192031
I still get on from time to time, usually when /v/ people want to group up, haven't had much of a reason to play solo since finally farming my first obby set
>>
>>385192449
Ja
>>385192031
There wasn't really anything left to do and most of my Guild quit the game in 2009. By the time GW2 released it was too late to salvage and I am sure they are all living happy normalfag lives now.
>>
File: 04-06-2017-06.54.jpg (484KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
04-06-2017-06.54.jpg
484KB, 1366x768px
>>385192031
I quit because I'm not good enough to solo everything with well crafted team builds and be able to solo, but there are not enough players to casually stroll into an outpost and LFG a team.

The last time I played was a month ago when I piggy backed off of a shitty Twitch streamer and got 12 consecutive wins, something I've never been able to accomplish because I'm not a PvP guy.
>>
>>385193464
It makes me sad to log in once every 5-6 months to see GVG and HA nothing but teams of 1 player and all the henchmen.

>>385192031
Quit because Anet abandoned the game to go do GW2. Guild and most of my friends quit too so I lost the teammates I constantly played HA with.
>>
>>385193464
>>385193952
Honestly, it's more about finding guilds now. But once you actually find a guild, there are plenty of active players.
>>
>>385192031
I try to play it when I can but the crystal desert section of Prophecies is kind of a drag
>>
>stockpiled a bunch of fireworks for celebrations in GW1
>never used them
>rotting away in my storage chest until the servers shut down
>>
File: 1541553245.jpg (54KB, 297x251px) Image search: [Google]
1541553245.jpg
54KB, 297x251px
>>385192031
>why did you quit
I quit a few years ago when activity dropped so much that you could only run aspie forts once a week
I tried to come back this year, but apparently they tampered with the servers because I cannot have a smooth gameplay anymore
A shame, I would have gladly come back to it, but the unbearable lag, stuttering and micro-rollbacks is killing every will to play
>>
File: omg_no.png (73KB, 270x246px) Image search: [Google]
omg_no.png
73KB, 270x246px
>quit Diablo 2 to play this MMO thing
>do well as a healslut
>someone else pays for me to healslut in WoW:TBC raids
>>
>>385192031
define "semi active"
how many people online at a time are we talking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.