[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you prefer to play a game that is slightly too difficult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: tengaku.jpg (314KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
tengaku.jpg
314KB, 500x630px
Would you prefer to play a game that is slightly too difficult to be enjoyable or slightly too easy to be enjoyable?
>>
In my case, easy.
Back when I was a teenager ignoring my homework I would've said harder but when you have a job and responsibilities you go for what you can beat the fastest.
>>
There are so many fucking things wrong with this picture
>>
Slightly too difficult. I almost enjoy the frustration.
>>
>>385186829
I'd have to go with slightly too difficult. If nothing else gives me something to shoot for.
>>
File: 1454206387402.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454206387402.gif
126KB, 720x480px
well it's too much either way, and has the same effect in the end: you're not enjoying it.

these are the kinds of questions that five year olds ask. you're a fucking idiot, OP
>>
File: 1500920211778.png (18KB, 153x140px) Image search: [Google]
1500920211778.png
18KB, 153x140px
>>385187283
>being this mad over a post on a zimbabwean clay sculpting imageboard
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 730x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 730x330px
>>385187105
Came here to say this.
The very fuck is with that pose?
Her right leg is doing some weird sideways bending at the knee joint, that isn't how the knee works.
Also her right arm is ludicrously short.
What is that right hand even doing?
Why is her left eye two inches lower than her right eye?
Why is the bow on the front instead of the back? I am not even a weeabo and I know that is wrong.

FUCK
>>
>>385187605
>OP's mad people think his question is stupid
Real answer though, too easy. At least then you can be bored and see how it ends rather than it being too difficult to complete
>>
I think The Surge was slightly too difficult to be enjoyable. You fight the same enemies over and over forever but no matter what armor you wear everything kills you in like 2 hits and as the game goes on they get more and more support units while you don't really improve in any way.

Something like Doom was slightly too easy. Nothing is really challenging at all and I lost interest because of it but it's not really sleepwalking since I did get low on health a few times.

I'd rather play something like Doom, but with a better plot, so I could at least force myself through the boredom to get a conclusion.

>>385188096
>her
>>
>>385188096
Shes wearing socks with sandals and that guitar is missing strings, frets, pickups, and the fretboard is somehow above the pick guard
>>
>>385186829
The entire souls series sells on the first of those 2 ideas. Most people find those games a tad "too difficult to be enjoyable" yet somehow they enjoy it anyway. You seen them get mad and frustrated at dying to the same boss, in the same way for the Nth time, nearly crushing their controller trying to contain their frustration with the game/camera/mechanics/design/boss/etc.. Yet still they go right back in and try again. My housemate actually got so mad playing bloodborn he started yelling so profusely I (sitting upstairs in a different room) actually thought something serious had happened and came racing down only to find him swearing at his screen.
>>
>>385188670
The "socks with sandals" thing is correct though. The socks are called tabi in nipponland.
>>
Depends. Would the difficult game be enjoyable if I push through the frustration and learn it? Does the easy game allow for enjoyable self imposed challenge runs? It's hard to say without details but I have never run into the former while running into the latter constantly.
>>
>>385187086
The fuck kind of mentality is that? You're treating games like they're a chore you have to get over with quickly so you can cross them off your backlog, instead of something to be enjoyed.
>>
>>385189223
>what is the souls series
>what is the sanic series
>>
File: Ougetsu_concept_art.jpg (526KB, 819x882px) Image search: [Google]
Ougetsu_concept_art.jpg
526KB, 819x882px
>>385188096
>>385188670
its the official module for the song "tengaku"
responding to you guys' complaints about the clothing I mean
>>
>>385189878
>artist skipped over human anatomy classes
Sim bale ebin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.