[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT ON PROFESSIONAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: resident-evil-4-ps4-review-4.jpg (205KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-4-ps4-review-4.jpg
205KB, 1500x843px
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS PIECE OF SHIT ON PROFESSIONAL WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>385177498
Git gud
>>
Are you serious? Professional in RE4 is like normal mode.
>>
>>385177794
This is literally the only trouble i've had with professional so far.
>>
if you're trying to run past then turn the camera away from them
otherwise flash and shoot
>>
Someone post a webm of the acid fuckers' special death animation.
>>
literally what the shotgun is for, if you needed it for anything else you's a bitch nigga
>>
>>385177498
You literally just keep moving and go into those side rooms that only have one entry and shotgun their asses. It is that easy.
>>
RE4 has adaptive difficulty. Just suicide a couple of times and the game will scale down.
>>
>>385177932
Just run through it m8, only kill what you absolutely must.
>>
>>385180256
I hate that in games.
>>
>>385180440
You deserve it for being shit
>>
>>385180440
There's your incentive to not die.
>>
>>385177498
Riot Gun.
>>
>>385180557
>you deserve to have an easier time if you don't do well
kys
>>
>>385180440
The adaptive difficulty in RE4 is pretty good though. Its existence wasn't even discovered until a few years ago. If you die a lot the game spawns more ammo and slightly fewer enemies. I think it's a fine nonintrusive system
>>
you oneshot them if you hit them while they are airborne

tmp works great for when they fly
if you're facing alot, use shotgun and kill them at a chokepoint like the 2 rooms you activate the beams in
>>
I beat re4 for the first time on professional and it was p easy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.