[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you pirate games? If so, why do you do? Do you think pirating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Gaymes.png (443KB, 1772x561px) Image search: [Google]
Gaymes.png
443KB, 1772x561px
Do you pirate games? If so, why do you do? Do you think pirating is wrong? Of so, why do you do? I have no job and no income, if I pirate a game, then the developer I pirate from doesn't lose anything, because I am not a lost sale, because I wouldn't buy the game anyways.
Discuss.
>>
>>385175296

I was going to pirate Andromeda. Then I realized I don't really care to play it. Other than that, not really.
>>
>>385175519
I fucking hate Andromeda. A huge disappointment. I'm even the kind of guy to go into a game with an open mind. Thank god the guy who supervised KotOR and ME is coming back.
>>
>>385175296
I used to buy that was because I didn't have money.
Unless piracy becomes more convenient than paying for my games I probably won't do it again.
>>
>>385176167
I agree. Right now food comes before games, but I still want to play games lol.
>>
>>385175296
I pirate because I can't afford to buy them. I dontbcare how I feel about it morally since it doesn't make a difference
>>
I pirate console games because it's a pain in the ass to hook up the consoles to actually play them. In most cases they're games I already own and just want to be able to play more conveniently and at a higher resolution.
>>
>>385176167
>>385176272
>implying poorfags deserve luxury items
the leftists are at it again kek
>>
>>385176556
Well I'm still getting them, so what? I made this thread for discussion, not ad hominem.
>>
>>385175296
I had a modchipped PS1 when I was young. I used to wait days for games to download with our sweet 16kbps internet connection. I feel oddly nostalgic for the anticipation of waiting for the .iso I waited days for to finish burning and making sure it worked. Since I've pirated some games that aren't commercially available where I live, but other than that I just buy my games.
>>
>>385175296
>Do you pirate games?
No
>Do you think pirating is wrong?
Not really. If you were never going to buy whatever software you're pirating in the first place they never lost money because it doesn't cost anything to duplicate a file. You should always support the artist/developer you're pirating from if you get the means, though.
>>
>>385175296
>Do you pirate games
Yeah, only 3DS and Wii U games though
>Do you think it's wrong
Yes but I don't care
>>
>>385176630
pitiful cuckboys
>>
>>385178289
Ad hominem, my boy
>>
>>385178371
>Ad hominem
you're not that smart, go fuck yourself
>>
>>385178424
How so?
>>
>>385178460
bah, just fuck off cuckboy. you should pay for things you want, thats how it works. anyone who disagrees is a leftcuck
>>
>>385175296
I don't really care if people pirate games. The only thing I dislike in regards to that, is if people who pirate get arrogant, obnoxious, and look down on people who choose not to pirate, etc. Things along those lines. Basically if they're not trying to use pirating to be above anyone.
>>
>>385175296
I have a job and a low income with that. I can't afford all of the games I'd like to play.

I'm looking for a better job, but in the mean time it's all I can do.
>>
The only time when pirating is actually detrimental to developers is when you have the money but pirate the game anyways. Not many people who pirate, pirate maliciously.
>>
I tend to only buy multiplayer games that I'll spend hours on. Otherwise you're just gambling with your money on singleplayer games since they don't release demos anymore.

People who praise piracy are a bit much though.
>>
I used to pirate everything since I was broke as fuck and couldn't afford it, but now I buy most of my games. I still pirate games from shitty companies, namely EA, Ubisoft, and Bethesda, since they're detrimental to the industry and I don't want them to make money.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.