[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>character is told that if they kill him they'll be just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: oh.jpg (84KB, 1280x695px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
84KB, 1280x695px
>character is told that if they kill him they'll be just like him
>they kill him anyway
>>
File: 1500742881262.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500742881262.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>385172980
What the fuck is the logic behind killing him making you just like him? How does it make any sense?
>>
>>385174063
only evil people kill others
>>
>>385174063
It's the idea that killing is an inherently evil act. people assume that others can only see in black and white
>>
>>385174063
Either you are a raging murder man (bad) or a complete pacifist (good).
>>
File: DarkoBrevic-GTAIV.jpg (360KB, 737x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DarkoBrevic-GTAIV.jpg
360KB, 737x1080px
How much do you charge to kill someone?
>>
File: Lin.png (290KB, 437x864px) Image search: [Google]
Lin.png
290KB, 437x864px
And that's why Lin is best girl.
>>
>>385174063
Because when you'll kill him, you'll just be dead inside. Like him. Except he'll be dead outside too.
>>
File: IMG_3919.gif (485KB, 375x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.gif
485KB, 375x249px
>>385176231
>I can live with that
>>
>"If you kill him, you'll be just like him!"
>"You're right, I won't kill him."
>Villain dies by some contrivance five seconds later anyways.
>>
>"If you kill me, you'll be no better than me!"
>"I can live with that."
>drops him to his death

Mighty Max was a good show.
>>
>>385174063
It's leftist drivel. They don't understand that the ends can justify the means and there is such a thing as necessary evils. They are simply too much of a pussy to do what is objectively right.

You see this argument come up in capital punishment debates all the time. They always bring this shit up.
>>
I hate the old, "I'll spare the badguy because I'm so good" and then the badguy attacks them justifying the kill. Frieza is and example and so is the Emperor in BOF4.
>>
>>385177202
Now that I'm thinking about it, did Goku kill anyone in that whole series?
>>
>>385177537

Kid Buu? Unless you count Uub.
>>
>>385177537
King Piccolo, Yakkon, and Kid Buu are the only ones that come to mind. He "killed" Tao Pai Pai, but he came back as a cyborg. Same with Frieza.
>>
>>385177202
>Goku does this
>meanwhile he fucking blows a hole through King Piccolo. blew up Officer Black and got his brother killed prior
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.