[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally pick up ps4 to go along with the PC >Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>Finally pick up ps4 to go along with the PC
>Pic related is actually as good as they say
For once, /v/ didn't lie
>>
File: 1394254446818.jpg (50KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
1394254446818.jpg
50KB, 355x236px
>>385171196
I have issues with BB, but they're all fairly tame. The biggest issue I have with it is that there's really only one way to build your character, the stats could basically be removed aside from a couple of oddball weapons and gimmick builds, everyone levels strength and most people stick with the weapon they get at the start of the game.

Those aren't really bad things, it just makes the leveling system feel like it's just there because people expect it to be, well, and to allow you to grind your way past a boss. If the leveling system wasn't there to allow you to grind you wouldn't be able to just grind up until you can beat that boss you couldn't, you'd have to actually get better at the boss fight until you beat him.

But hey, just my opinion, glad you're enjoying a game OP.
>>
>>385171469
>everyone levels strength
But I thought threaded cane was a SKL weapon
>>
This game is mad boring and has no fucking storyline

>hur dur read the item descriptions to get the story

No... I don't need to read what a fucking molotov cocktail is

I like the atmosphere and eerie enemies but the combat could be improved. I beat this out of sheer commitment not even that I had a lot of fun playing this because I had no idea what the fuck I was fighting anything for.
>>
>>385171469
Dex is best for pve though
>>
>>385171469
>what are skill builds
>what are bloodtinge builds
>what are arcane builds

granted, you need to know what you're doing with arcane, and it usually complements another build, but still. Strength is not the be-all end-all, and honestly bloodtinge blows it the fuck out.
>>
>>385171791
You're hunting beasts due to a contract you made.
What more story do you need?
>>
>>385171642
This. Threaded cane best weapon. The range, having access to both serrated and righteous, extra visceral damage in whip form, and the style. It's just too damn good.
>>
>>385171642
Alright, fine, Strength and/or Dex, but even with the cane you level Strength.
>>385171791
Did you expect something different from a souls game? I'm confused as to why you would pick it up if you were looking for a narrative, that's like saying there's no story in Counter-Strike.
>>385171909
I already included gimmick builds in my post, why are you acting like I didn't?
>>
>>385172098
>but even with the cane you level Strength.
What? In what bizarro fucking world? The cane is a skill weapon through and through.
>>
Best 10 days I've ever had.
>>
It has some flaws, but honestly is my favorite souls-esque game. Some great boss fights, atmosphere, and pacing (even if a bit short). Enjoy, anon!
>>
>>385172490
It scales off both and depending on how far you level (I got to level 204 I think?) dex falls off and if you want to continue increasing it's damage you need to go for strength at some point.
>>
>>385171469
That's right, Jay
>>
Chalice dungeons are the definition of meh. It's a very good game otherwise, art direction is top fucking notch.
>>
>>385174370
>>
>>385171791
>muh plot
fuck off back to netflix, normie
>>
>>385172991
>level 204
Ah, understandable then. I don't typically level my characters past ~85. 50 vit, 20 end, 40 in whatever damage attribute.
>>
File: 1500797967176.jpg (9KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500797967176.jpg
9KB, 250x225px
>>385171196
>Dungeons are bad
Spot retards with this phrase.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.