[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Gadgetron Has there ever been a more unforgivable remake/sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6748.jpg (74KB, 908x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6748.jpg
74KB, 908x462px
#Gadgetron

Has there ever been a more unforgivable remake/sequel to a beloved Gaming franchise?
>>
>>385170932
It wasn't that bad. Probably the worst in the series I've played but even then it's still a very acceptable game
>>
>>385170932
It's really bad. Not going to play any more Insomniac Games after that one. Spiderman looks like shit.
>>
>>385170932
Yes, this is honestly the most abhorrent gave I've ever seen
>>
It's pretty fucking terrible but I'm sure there are much worse offenders out there, not that I can name any off the top of my head though.
>>
>>385170932
I don't understand the hate this game gets. I've played every game in the series except the PSP/Vita ones because lel handhelds, and this was certainly a serviceable entry in the series.
I'd at least put it above UYA and ToD, as well as the original itself.
>>
>>385170932
Invisible War
>>
>>385172295
It's mostly the issue of comparing it to the original in aspects. Music, content, humour/characters
It's pretty good to play and I have hope there will be a full length R&C with the gameplay of Remake/Nexus, but issues from the movie itself does hurt it somewhat.
>Above UYA
Have to disagree personally with that, but that's just me.
>>
>>385170932
Anything below Deadlocked
>>
>>385173214
Oh forgot the weapons, I miss the tesla coil.
>>
>>385173425
You mean Tesla Claw?
>>
>>385172295
>UYA
Go fuck yourself
>ToA
So and so. even before 2016 Bitchet and Biatch, tools of destruction had a weirder, non sensical plot to it and as Lane characters but even the future series could be considered good, average. Not the best of the series but certainly not trash. And most DEFINITELY not under ratchet and clank 2016.

Even ToD had some balls to it. The newest feels like it's been through the decrotchitizer.
>>
>>385170932
Good fucking god, all the polygons in the world can't fix bad art design, what the hell happened to this guy? He was like an alien lizard before, what the hell is this?
>>
>>385174445
A shittastic design created by talentless hacks from Canada
>>
>>385175336
Is it Canada? Is Canada why Big Al looks disgusting and has Fred Flintstone stubble?
>>
>>385174102
Right, the claw
>>
>>385176057
The character designs for the Reboot game are taken from the movie created by Rainmaker, an animation studio in Canada
>>
>>385176967
Fuckin' Canada.
>>
>>385170932
COME AND BUY A PIXELIZER
>>
>>385172295
For me, a lot of it comes down to pacing issues and personality deletes. Ratchet is supposed to be a hero-worshipper, but he's also sly and initally distrustful and even mean towards Clank, which goes way dark when he realized that his hero in Captain Quark is a meek fraud. Ratchet and Clank's relationship is intended to grow over the course of the first game, to establish their fire-forged friendship. Not to mention the revised story very sloppily attempts to integrate Dr. Nefarious, rather than just focus on Chairman Drek.
>>
File: 1500899214335.jpg (148KB, 846x570px) Image search: [Google]
1500899214335.jpg
148KB, 846x570px
>>385178959
>tfw Ultimate Supreme Executive Chairman Drek turned into a goofy moron
And then he got cucked out of being the real villain. They double blew it
>>
>>385179860
Exactly. It dilutes his value as a competent threat so they can shoehorn in a more recognizable repeating villain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.