/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No Metroid games >NINTENDO HAS BEYRAYED US STOP MAKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ov9Kw8X.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ov9Kw8X.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>No Metroid games
>NINTENDO HAS BEYRAYED US STOP MAKING KIDDY SHIT AND MAKE US GAME

>Gets 2 new games
HOW DARE YOU MAKE THIS??? #NOTMYRETRO. AND YOU EXPECT US TO BUY YOUR OTHER GAME LOL FUCK SAMUS RETURNS 3DS SHIT. TIME TO PIRATE.

I agree that AM2R being takes down was bad, but fuck this fandom is toxic, even worse than the "WHY ARE THERE JAPANESE CHARACTERS IN MY JAPANESE GAME"fags from Smash.

Honestly Nintendo should stop making Metroid games and focus on other franchises like F-Zero, since those fans are not raging simians
>>
Are you just like, talking to yourself, or what?
>>
>>385162304
People are fucking ecstatic that there are 2 Metroid games coming out. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (40KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
40KB, 300x316px
>Metroidfans will still argue that their franchise is dead even though there are franchises that are a fuckton more dead than Metroid ever has been
>>
Who are you quoting? I'm happy with the new games.
>>
>>385162304
this baby must be in high school by now
>>
>>385162594
This !!!!
>>
>>385162531
Metroid fans are honestly the worst Nintendo subfanbase
>>
>>385162962
Right next to SF64fans who refuse to play anything that's not a railshooter and make Nintendo remake the same game multiple times.
>>
>>385162304
Don't speak on my behalf you filthy double babby, since I'm buying both games AND the amiibo, on top of being one of the people that bought Federation Force at launch.

No matter how much you wanna deflect it, F-Zero is dead because Miyamoto's a hack and refuses to just make a straight up new game, since he flat out said at one E3 or another event that he doesn't want to bring the series back unless he can innovate it somehow. Maybe learn to speak with your wallet and buy stuff like Fast Racing Neo on the eshop so Nintendo will go "Holy shit, look at the money this brings in! We need a new F-Zero to get in on this!"

It says a ton when Star Fox has been rebooted and retooled more times over the past few years than F-Zero has games, since at least Star Fox is profitable at even its worst outings.
>>
>>385162304
?
I'm pretty fucking pleased over 2 metroid games.
>>
>>385162304
Which autistic fuck said that? fucking nowhere man?
The only raging chip here is you
6/10 bait not cooked well enough
>>
>>385162594
>>385162645
>>385163312
>>385163341
You know that right now there are 2, not 1 but 2, threads , one for each game, talking about how shit they are gonna be and in Samus Returns' case how they are going to pirate it so they can damage the sales in behalf of AM2R?
Its funny how Metroid fans always bitch at Nintendo, but when someone calls their bullshit they Inmediatly start praising it
>>
>>385162962
Nah that would be FE fans they hate everything and everyone
>>
>metroid fans rage at other m
"what a bunch of whiny fags, never satisfied"

>metroid fans rage at federation force
"look at these entitled cunts, worst fans in the world, no pleasing them!"

>metroid fans wildly celebrate an official Metroid II remake and a Metroid Prime 4 announcement
"s-see, look at them complaining, n-never satisfied, I t-told you..."

don't be mad that we know what we want, demanded it, and got it.
>>
>>385163765
>>385164397
>They are still pretending
Here you go, seems like I have to spoonfeed you
>>385158054
>>385157682
>>
>>385164850
>bait thread for prime
>people arguing about the possible bullshit of DLC which is then simply people talking about the game
Seems better than what you whine about.
>>
>>385163934
There are people that unironically post about how they're gonna pirate any and every game on the 3DS after how many threads we had about how to hack them here in the past, and how people will do it to hurt sales. Reality has shown that if someone was gonna pirate, they're gonna do it anyways, and they don't impact sales. They're stupid motherfuckers for saying they're gonna pirate a game they dislike to show a billion dollar company how much they hate them, but some people are born brain damaged.

As far as Prime 4 goes, Prime 3 was a thing, and I don't blame anyone for feeling it was hit or miss, and until they reveal the control scheme(s) for Prime 4, I'd suggest people be cautiously optimistic. I don't think anyone wants to have to disconnect a joycon just to reach out and twist something or use a touch panel again, but at the same time, not many people want to return to Prime 1 / 2 controls after how fluid motion controls were.
>>
>>385162304
Like 3 retards on /v/ tried shitposting about how people should by Samus Returns but not buy Prime 4 so Nintendo stops making Prime games. They were immediately dickslapped and shouted down. Everyone else has been stoked since E3.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.