[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo don't relase a phone console?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Nokia_N-Gage.png (429KB, 765x420px) Image search: [Google]
Nokia_N-Gage.png
429KB, 765x420px
Why Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo don't relase a phone console? I would buy one in a blink. I mean, i don't see the appeal of a portable console itself (i don't feel like playing in public, so what's the point of portablitity?), but add to it a phone (something that you actually need to take outside), and i'm fucking sold.

Nokia was ahead of it's time.
>>
You mean you want them to make a smartphone? Sony and Microsoft already make those.
>>
I keep forgetting I have one of those pieces of shit.
>>
Microsoft needs to make a few deals and re-release all the N-Gage games for mobile.
I don't care if they're shit, I want to play them.
>>
>>385155648

Yeah, but they don't make good games for them, as far as i know. As in, console quality.
>>
File: 1495679379228.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1495679379228.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>385155971
>$600 video game console/cellphone
>Free with contract
>>
>>385155941
What decent games are on the N-Gage?

All I just remember around the time of N-Gage's release were gaming mags basically making it out to be a meme handheld.
>>
>>385156143
Metal gear solid was okay
Rayman 3 I heard was a must have at the time
There was a sonic game that was decent
>>
>>385156143

EGM en espaƱol considered it at some point a serious contender for the DS and the PSP. They like some of it's games, but i don't remember anything. I just remember some 2D JRPG where the characters talked with internet lingo, they gave it an 8 or so.
>>
>>385156421
>EGM en espanol
>all those happy memories reading Club Nintendo and EGM En Espanol
Where did the time go anon. Where did the time go.
>>
File: 700706-ptg_cover.png (2MB, 1438x1027px) Image search: [Google]
700706-ptg_cover.png
2MB, 1438x1027px
>>385155941
>>385156143

I think this was one of the good N-Gage games, and it seems to be exclusive.
>>
File: xperia play.jpg (53KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
xperia play.jpg
53KB, 600x399px
>>385155414
they did and it bombed
>>
>>385156751
yeah cause they had it locked to one carrier.
>>
>>385156620

I wish to know. EGM was the best moment in the month for my lonely pathetic life in secundaria and preparatoria. Actually, i just miss game mags, fuck those years.
>>
>>385156751

Why it bombed? The first PSP should've been a phone, dumb Sony.
>>
>>385156143
http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html?site=ngage&cat=0&year=0&numrev=2&sort=0&letter=&search=
>>
I'm saying this in complete honesty but I'd probably buy a Nintendo phone if they ever made one.
>>
>>385156620
>>385156951
It's kind of weird gaming magazines aren't popular in this era.
Gaming back then was still "LOL WHAT A LOSER"
It's the exact opposite now, especially with how many things normies willingly subscribe to now . Feels like a missed opportunity
>>
>>385157187

The magazine and print publishing industry seems to be in a crisis thanks to the internet. I think only newspapers survive thanks to old people.
>>
>>385157125

Why you say it like that? Who would be against a Nintendo phone? It would make even more noise than the Switch itself. Imagine if the Switch was a phone, lterally everyone would end with one, i know i would make a line to buy me one, but a Switch as it is? nah.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.