[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'm kinda late but what did /v/ think of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: boxart.png (561KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
boxart.png
561KB, 600x600px
I know I'm kinda late but what did /v/ think of this game? Are you looking forward to the sequel?
And who was best partner and why is it Kyle?
>>
File: LOLATYOURLIFE.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
LOLATYOURLIFE.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>385154451
>kyle
>not butters
>>
>>385154451
I liked it. I personally view it as the true successor to the Paper Mario games.

Also, Princess Kenny was best partner by sheer virtue of the special attack failure animations.
>>
it's a good game but no replay value aside from the very specific almost autistic achievement hunting.
>>
>>385154950
I like butters but I liked Kyle's versatility in combat way too much.
Sure the game is easy enough for it to not really matter, but he was simply too good
>>
>>385154451
I thought it was like playing a South Park episode, which is exactly what I wanted and what I got. I do hope the sequel is at least more challenging.
>>
File: 140862867381657.png (258KB, 619x566px) Image search: [Google]
140862867381657.png
258KB, 619x566px
>>385155324
>wanted to grind out a 100% since I still have to wait for Fracture but Whole
>see all the achievements that would need a second playthrough and specific traits
I mean, I guess its neat but I dont want to get burned out
>>
>>385154451

It was pretty good. Wasn't expecting much and was still satisfied. Butters was the best for me.

Can't wait for the sequel but I'm not looking forward to that lap dance and other gay shit they've been hinting at.
>>
>>385156228
>Can't wait for the sequel but I'm not looking forward to that lap dance and other gay shit they've been hinting at.
Explain, I havent been keeping up with it
>>
>>385156780

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV1pRf4r1As&t=3m11s
>>
>>385157307
Damn thats gay
>that lisp kid is a partner
Who would pick him?
>>
>>385154451
I'm looking forward to it, but they should have released it during the summer, when there was no competition. October is going to be a crowded month for me.

>Shadow of War
>Mario Odyssey
>Wolfenstein
>Evil Within 2
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.