[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the hype for this? You can't even get Xenoblade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Where is the hype for this? You can't even get Xenoblade 2 threads going here

The fuck happened?
>>
>>385149590
They're going to kill the franchise.
>>
>>385149590
New art makes everyone think it'll be shit.
>>
>>385149590
xenoblade chronicles is a game that most of /v/ likes to pretend theyve played but never actually have.
unlike most of the games like that, xenoblade is actually still a good game though
>>
>>385149590
There's literally no hype for it within /v/. I hope the game doesn't tank, but I am serious when I say nobody talks about it at all. Such a shame.
>>
>>385149692
You seriously need to die off already.
>>385149590
Maybe if we had some shit to go off of.
>>
>>385150013
I posted about how Jen Bird is singing two vocal tracks for the game composed by Mitsuda and ACE and it got fuck all replies. If it was Mario Odyssey or Zelda there would be replies every second.

You're all cunts.
>>
We're lucky to even get this many replies.

Well, it was good while it lasted.
>>
Yup. Dead again.
>>
So what's the theories on the story? we know it's going to be more involved than X, something like the first one, but is it actually going to be set in the same universe as Xenoblade 1, or just yet another spiritual successor, with a number for no reason?
>>
>>385149590
People settled down after they found out that Pyra is not going to be censored. And if there is nothing to complain about, there is no thread.

Or it's
TAAAAKE THIIIIIIS
I'll take yuh there muh sulf.
>>
>>385150195
>Jen Bird
literally who?
>>
>>385150729
The premise is
>The last remnants of civilisation live on collosal Titans and these are slowly dying so there's a lack of resources and people a trying to survive and wars are being waged
>Meanwhile Rex and Pyra and his friends are probably going to get caught up in this stuff while Rex tries to find a way to get Pyra back to Elysium

It's gonna be great.
>>
>>385149590
We can always talk about localisation? Dual audio, no altered content for American sensibilities.

Hell we had some fine discussions about the last game!
>>
>>385150978
>fear mongering about non existent censorship
shouldn't you be posting on gamefags?
>>
>>385149590
>>The fuck happened?

Not enough console war fuel.
>>
>>385150729
>but is it actually going to be set in the same universe as Xenoblade 1, or just yet another spiritual successor, with a number for no reason?

It's supposed to be inspired by Final Fantasy, so the series itself is more like an anthology of separate stories and universes, But with shared mythology, terminology, and races. I think in the grander scheme of Xenoblade, the fundamental story is Technology vs Nature, so far this has been the case for Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and Xenoblade Chronicles X. XC2 looks to follow this trend. Also, throw in some gnostic themes while you're in there and you get the Xenoblade series.
>>
>>385151451
Re-apply reading comprehension, apologize, then delete your post.
>>
It honestly looks like shit

Never been a fan of the "Xeno" saga, only loved Xenoblade Chronicles, got super disappointed by X and this is just depressing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.