[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I'm looking to checkout P3, should I go with the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

So if I'm looking to checkout P3, should I go with the original release or the PSP update?
>>
>>385147602
FES if you want the legitimate P3 experience and The Answer. P3P is way easier, because the game lets you fully control your party and isn't balanced around this fact.
>>
>>385148083
This, play FES for your first playthrough.
>>
>>385147602
I'm playing FES right now and enjoying it a lot
>>
>>385147602
FES for sure, P3P doesn't have any of the animated cutscenes.
>>
>>385148083
Fantastic, thanks. Any weird settings I should know about for emulation?
>>
FeMC is the best persona character.
>>
>>385148083
>because the game lets you fully control your party and isn't balanced around this fact
that's retarded, people who defend the forced ai always say if they fuck up it was your fault for not putting the on the right setting.
>>
FES for the first time, then P3P.
>>
File: Smug Führer.jpg (39KB, 349x445px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Führer.jpg
39KB, 349x445px
>>385148083
>playing The Answer
>>
persona is a special kind of weeb garbage. its not so much a game as an endless wall of text you click through.
>>
>>385147602
FES. It's better for a number of reasons. The only reason to ever play P3P is if you're the type of person that can't enjoy a game unless you play as a girl.
>>
I preferred PSP overall.
Nice VN atmosphere, FemC path is fantastic, and gameplay is better
>>
File: BAIT.jpg (26KB, 480x539px) Image search: [Google]
BAIT.jpg
26KB, 480x539px
>>385148748
>>
>>385148083
>P3P is way easier because you can control your party
Actually the game is easier without a party and just using the MC.
>Level faster
>Get higher level personas earlier
>Get better gear from the police station earlier
>No weaknesses if you use the right persona
>Enemies using attacks that hits multiple characters is not devastating as its only hitting 1 overleveled one.
The only problem for me was 3vs1 fights early on but auto-skills help make the fight more equally matched.

That is... assuming you get undivided experience and it works the same in FES.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.