[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did he want to ruin everyone's lives and take all his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

File: marche.jpg (30KB, 170x216px) Image search: [Google]
marche.jpg
30KB, 170x216px
why did he want to ruin everyone's lives and take all his friends back to the real world even tho it's way worse thant the one they were in?
>>
Why does anyone do anything that isn't overdosing on heroin? The answer is that people just don't think for themselves.
>>
>>385147169

So why do people overdose on heroin?
>>
>>385147437
It's the most logical course of action. It's feeling good followed by never feeling bad again.
>>
It's escapism, it's not healthy.
>>
>>385148659
It's not escapism if it's the new reality
If everyone just happened to move to a new school and got better lives, would that be escapism?
>>
Marche is pretty much in delusional denial about everybody in the real world having been ground up into paste and reprocessed into completely different people by a lovecraftian artifact beyond the ken of mortal sciences

his mad trip to destroy everything he sees before him is nothing but an inability to cope with the eldritch horror of the world he inhabits
>>
Because he wants everyone to be so pissed off at him that they pin him down and rape him in the ass. He has a rape fantasy. A rape final fantasy. Tactics advance.
>>
>>385146723

>Worse than the world infested by monsters, dickass clans, and a mind-raping Djinn

Fuck off Doned.
>>
>>385146723
WAS it that much worse though?
>>
>>385150695
the mother of the red haired faggot was dead and doned was literally a cripple

what do you say?
>>
File: Luso.jpg (435KB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Luso.jpg
435KB, 1280x1426px
>>385146723
>abandons his Clan that fought alongside him the whole way and goes back home
>doesn't hook up with Adel
>>
>>385150892

God the longer you look at it, the less sense it makes.
>>
File: luso.jpg (108KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
luso.jpg
108KB, 500x900px
>>385151132
>God the longer you look at it, the less sense it makes.
This design isn't even used ingame.
Pic related is.
>>
>tfw I can't get passed the second mission in WotL because it's like 6 against 8 and they keep focusing my healer.
So far I'm enjoying the classes and races of FFTA more, and the camera is far less annoying as well
>>
>>385150885
We don't know, we saw literally 5 seconds of the world they came from vs over 40 hours of the world they went to.
>>
>>385151291
that's because it's Luso's cameo in a port of FFT and not his original appearance in FFTA2.
>>
>>385152474
yeah but everyone he knew was better off there, i have a sister and to be honest if she was paraplegic i'd never be able to force myself to take her back to the world where she cannot walk again, no matter how hard i think about it there's no way i could do something like that to someone i love
>>
>>385146723
After he destroyed the first crystal he woke up . Before the crystal he barely gave a fuck about going home . Several characters go all i trust you after a crystal is shattered in front of their eyes. Babus a literal part of Mewt realizes this ,Cid as well . The reason his party follows him is because they see the crystal shaterring and the effect of the world to make you believe the illusion stops.The crystals maintain the illusion and trick everyone yet their defense system drags people in to get defeated by the system which is retarded. It's like hey virus in order to defeat you i need to let you inside and fight my immune system best idea ever no?
>>
>>385152843
How were they better off? They clearly weren't better off if they all agreed to go back to their world
>>
>turning everyone's life into some random humanoid animal is okay
>turning everything back to normal is bad mkay
This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>385146723

Because it was the right thing to do. A lot of people forget that. That level of righteousness and integrity isnt shared by a lot of people.

If you are the type of person that would rather waste away in a dream world/paradise, as opposed to dealing with reality, then yeah, it would seem like Marche is bad.

He was the hero nobody wanted, but everyone needed. He dragged his friends, kicking and screaming (lulled as they were by the false reality) back to the real world.
>>
>>385146723
Because he didn't want to live under mewt's retarded laws
>>
>>385154121
>waste away in a paradise

Cannot compute.
>>
>>385152843
>everyone he knew
what about all the people he didn't?
>>
>>385154121
If you want people to give up a wonderful dream world to live in the shitty real world, you're just a faggot who can't stand that other people are happy

There is nothing inherent to "the real world" that makes it superior to a completely fabricated existence.
>>
>>385154121
But was it that false, really? It felt like a proper, alternate dimension.
>>
The only people who would say Marche was wrong, are the kind with lives so shitty and sad, they would take any way of escaping it.

So, yeah, it makes sense that such an opinion is so prevalent around here.
>>
>>385154717
This

>Hey don't use weapons in this clan battle, mk?
>Lock up that guy who's getting around my retarded rules

Fuck that. Besides betas like Mewt need to learn their place in the world
>>
>>385156432
Fuck you, Mewt deserved that world for himself, his family and his friends. Just imagine how happy Marche and his buds could have been together with Mewt if they could have just appreciated the situation and the possibilities.
>>
>>385155291

>There is nothing inherent to "the real world" that makes it superior to a completely fabricated existence.

Okay, this line of thinking means you are utter trash. You ran away from what you were dealing with (reality), instead of dealing with it. There is no honor, no character, nothing amiable about "throwing everything away" because it would make you "happier". Which is why Marche is in the right.

You are like... a 5 year old having fun doing something, and your mom says its time to go. Yeah, you hate your mom, but your mom isn't "just a faggot who can't stand that other people are happy".

Like i said, righteousness and integrity, he has them, you dont.
>>
File: IMG_2453.jpg (247KB, 509x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2453.jpg
247KB, 509x745px
>>385156772
>defending a fuccboi who dresses like this
>the outfit includes even a fucking collar
I bet that he wears girls panties too.
>>
>>385146723
How did he know destroying the fabric of the world wouldn't kill everyone?
>>
>>385146723
He's just a little kid and he missed mommy. But unlike Mewt, he didn't receive the embodiment of the land as his surrogate mother.
>>
>>385157179
I could pound his boipussi desu
>>
>>385146723
Because it was just a dream version of Ivalice, not the real one

In FFTA2 you get to go to the real Ivalice and you actually leave as opposed to shattering a dream
>>
>>385155969
considreing im both >>385152843 no that's not really the issue, i'm just not capable of denying happines to the ones i love
>>
>>385148659
Maybe for Mewt, and the best fix for this is to invite him into your clan.
>>
>>385157179
I'm surprised he didn't kill himself in the end. I'm more surprised that he was the one who had a cameo in the sequel.
>>
>>385146723
because fuck mewt and your little brother. they dont deserve happiness
>>
>>385156813
Different guy here. What's the difference?
Both worlds feel real to the people in them, right? Whether you stay in the dream or wake up it's all the same, so what's the problem with wasting away happily in a dream?
>>
>>385155291
>wonderful dream world

>wear red clothes when today's Law is X:Color Clothes
>Go Straight to Jail do not pass go

>draw a shit number and be reincarnated into one of the many monsters who live only to be farmed by adventurers

It wonderful only for Mewt. For some of the Main cast it was definitely a chance for personal growth, but for countless others it was a straight up downgrade. Sure, you could reincarnate into a Viera with a hot body, but there was also the risk you became (even more of a) Malboro and spent your life in some shitty Jagd just waiting for some guy to put you out of your misery.
>>
>>385156813
For someone who dislikes fabricated realities you sure are fast to appeal to honor and righteousness.
>>
>>385158357
Happiness at the expense and without the consent of everyone else involved though is not an ethical way to achieve it.
>>
What do you mean real world
Mewt made ivalice real
>>
>>385157179
I would have just turned myself into princess if I were in his shoes, really.
>>
File: 1445761222803.gif (442KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445761222803.gif
442KB, 640x360px
>>385154121
>He dragged his friends, kicking and screaming
You could just say you didn't play the game.

All of you fuckers could just fucking say you didn't beat the game.
All of the kids agreed to go back to the real world, even Donned who isn't fucking crippled he is ill that is why they moved to the new town so he could get better and eventually walk which he will if official art of him is anything to go by.
>>
>>385146723
Because everyone but Mewt was essentially living in a hellscape and was forced to fight for survival. Then there are the innocent people who literally got turned into mindless monsters.

Marche had every right to destroy that shitty world that favoured a select few.
>>
File: excuse me sir.png (98KB, 291x417px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me sir.png
98KB, 291x417px
>>385146723
>looking for a clan because viera bitches love adventurers and I wanna smash that bunny cunny
>some kid and a moogle are trying to start up their own clan
>kid says he's from an alternate reality and that he needs to murder the gods and end this entire universe to go home
>clearly mentally ill, but I ask why I'd go along with this
>he assures me it won't cause me any problems since I'm not a real person and don't exist
>a'ight
>tfw we're enemies of the state now
>tfw I ran a sword through a man's chest in jagd dorsa and watched him cough up blood as he tried to cry out for his wife with his last dying breath
>tfw still no viera gf
>>
>>385159042
Donned was the most entitled piece of shit I've ever seen. I get that /v/ likes to hate on Marche, but why ddidn't they hate Donned? Dude literally stole all of Marche's childhood because he got a pity party from his parents. All Marche did was act like a good big brother and look after him even when his parents favoured the cripple. And the worst thing about it was the little shit had the gall to go back and blame Marche for everything.

Fuck Donned. I would've killed him.
>>
>>385159042

You are correct. I didnt beat the game.
But thank you for telling me the ending.

DURING the game, however, they were OPPOSED to Marche's actions. That is what i meant by "kicking and screaming".

But this raises some other questions:
So then they came to their senses at the end?
They saw Marche was in the right all along?

Then WHY IS THIS A THING THAT IS DEBATED IF THEY ALL DECIDED MARCHE WAS RIGHT
>>
File: paladin.jpg (23KB, 261x434px) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
23KB, 261x434px
>>385159514
>only one sword
there's a reason you don't have a viera gf yet
>>
OGRE BATTLE DIED FOR THIS SHIT
>>
File: ass.jpg (71KB, 499x635px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
71KB, 499x635px
>>
>>385146723
Is Marche the best isekai protagonist?
>>
>>385160024
>Then WHY IS THIS A THING THAT IS DEBATED IF THEY ALL DECIDED MARCHE WAS RIGHT
Because retards like you never bothered to finish the damn game and only picked up a few talking points from other retards.
>>
>>385160686
I want to doubleattack his boipussi.
>>
>>385160024
Because people are agreeing with his morals and justifications
Basically he was right but only because the plot necessitated it
>>
>>385160883
God fucking yes. I wish every Isekai series had it's own Marche to cuck the protag and bitch slap them back into reality.
>>
>>385161021

I said Marche was right. Apparently the game agreed with me, in the end. I'm not the retard

>only picked up a few talking points from other retards.
Nowhere did i parrot or meme anything i've seen in any other argument.

Nice to know that now, in the future, I can cite the ending to make naysayers delve into the theoretical to try and find talking ground, seeing as how the game itself said he's right.

So, thanks, I guess.
>>
File: thinking.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>385158414
Yeah, because having disputes solved by regulated war games where no one ever gets killed is so bad because you might go to jail for a few days for wearing a red shirt on no-red-shirt-day

So much worse than nuclear annihilation IRL.

You contrarians are delusional if you all actually believe half this shot you say in these threads.
>>
>>385161526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_3sEVi5oMw
>>
File: Destin1.png (54KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
Destin1.png
54KB, 300x325px
>>385160598
I'm OK with this. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is a great game.
>>
Because he wanted to go home. Does he really need more justification? He's not responsible for the happiness others derive from playing in a make believe world.
>>
Because the world was unstable and literally coming apart at the seams. Because it wasn't real.

I'm convinced that the only people who think "Marche was the bad guy all along" didn't actually play the game.
>>
>>385161526
>anime girl rants at confused chuuni.webm
>>
>>385162028
I remember maybe an hour of plot-relevant dialog with 400 hours of grinding in between it all. I don't blame people for not remembering every detail.

How was it 'coming apart at the seams?" seemed pretty nice before Marche started destroying crystals.
>>
File: 662750_original.png (104KB, 244x165px) Image search: [Google]
662750_original.png
104KB, 244x165px
>>
>>385161534
>Nowhere did i parrot or meme anything
>In a meme thread started with the meme bait

Ok, so you are also saying you are a newfag AND a worthless cunt who couldnt be bothered to play/beat the game he wanted to talk about.
>>
>>385146723
It was a mistranslation. In the japanese version Marche discovers the book is going to eat them all and that's what he tells to the others.
>>
>>385163067
dang, still I like the english version more

also I love how his moogle friend and his clan back Marche up with his goal cause he's their leader
>>
>>385163067
Any source on this? Would be pretty funny if one of the most debatable RPG stories of all time was actually straightforward because someone misunderstood a line.
>>
>>385163202
I like it better too, I grew up thinking Marche was a cunt and I prefer it

>>385160686
post more cute FFT stuff, PLEASE
>>
>>385163067
>parroting bullshit that has never once been proven
>>
>>385160686

I want to bully Marche for having a big girly butt!
>>
>>385163031
You ok there, buddy? You arent saying much beyond siege of my character, for God knows what reason, considering I learned a bit from you. I also really didnt meme anything, if you care to look back at the thread.
>>
File: 1489209204278.png (283KB, 504x552px) Image search: [Google]
1489209204278.png
283KB, 504x552px
>>385154121
>there are people arguing against reality itself in this thread

There is truly nothing you can say to these people
>>
>>385162028
>Because the world was unstable and literally coming apart at the seams

Wasn't that Marche's fault in the first place?
>>
>>385167171
No, the first Esper made Marche follow him into a separate dimension where he was supposed to defend the crystal but was doing it because Newt was a fucking madman draining everyones life force to keep the illusion going.
>>
>>385146723
It wasn't a real world, and everyone there would die soon. Marche saved them.
HE DID IT FOR FREE
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.