[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, why THE FUCK are there no threads on this game. Release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Seriously, why THE FUCK are there no threads on this game.
Release date is close, and everyone here praises the 1st one.
>>
>>385142275
This is the game where you just mash attack and it does everything for you right? Oh sorry apart from the occasional times an enemy will parry so you press a kick button then attack
>>
No, retards with shit taste praise the first one. No one cares about it because its a derivative sequel that no one wanted
>>
>>385142493
Well you definitely didn't play the game.
Why would you comment with an uninformed opinion?
>>
Because, despite how much fun you CAN have with the nemesis system, the gameplay itself is mind-numbingly shallow and easy. If you actually want to make use of 90% of the nemsis mechanics, you need to intentionally die or avoid using one of the 50 easy ways to instant kill things.

I can only hope the sequel has fixed those issues, but I believe the combat is still largely the same.
>>
>>385142275
It's a fun game if you're looking to just get high and kill some orcs. It felt pretty shallow to me, but to be perfectly fair I've always had trouble immersing myself in the LotR lore in general. It just feels super generic to me
>>
>>385143085
>this dying meme again

all you have to do is go to one of the towers to forward time, something you will do as you progress anyway, and it'll work just the same
>>
>>385142275
Idk anon, /v/ hates the first one, but I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to this one as well. I mean, was the first one easy? Yeah, but I still had fun with it. At least this one will have a hard mode, and the war mechanics look fun
>>
>>385142691
He's not wrong. Arkham asylum came out years ago. XXXXXXXXXYXXBXXXXXXYXXXB isn't very fun. People even admit with the first game the combat is trash but they like the nemesis system
>>
>>385143583
>Forward time to make as many of them a high level as you can.
>Some still have "Vulnerable to stealth finishers"
>Still have "Vulnerable to ranged attacks"
>Still have "Vulnerable to combat finishers"
>>
>>385143721
SOM objectively has better combat though. They are similar, but past the prologue enemy types are introduced . Which include ones that can't be countered or stunned with XXXXXYBBBBXXXX
>>
>>385142275
Because it'll be released in October dumbo
>>
>>385142275
I lost interest in the first game about 4 hours in and the second one just looks like it has way too many systems going on for it. Might work if they don't force too much menus on you.
>>
>>385144045
confirmed you didn't play it for more than a few hours

many of them don't have vulnerabilities to anything
>>
>>385144045
Then kill them, and let the one who don't have Insta kill vulnerabilities become war chiefs. Most high level Uruk don't have Insta kill vulnerabilities
>>
>>385142275
something something lore rape, something something QTE final boss something something easy combat.

I really enjoyed the first one and i'm pretty hyped for this one too
>>
>>385142275

Because its the same game again.

And they're forcing SJW and DIVERSITY bullshit into it.

I'll get it on a bundle, 2 years from now...If I give a shit.
>>
The shills are out in full force I see
>>
>>385144886
gotta sell the game harder now that it's delayed.
>>
>>385142275
>everyone here praises the 1st one.
Hahhahahahah

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU
>>
>>385142275
Worse combat, atmosphere, story and characters than Bamham AC.
I honestly can't think of a reason to play the first over AC, it's just so watered down compared to it.
>>
>>385142275
>Bam Ham: Lotr Edition

I wonder why.
>>
>>385145782
holy fuck you made me give that faggot a view, god I feel sick
>>
>>385142275
>and everyone here praises the 1st one
what?
>>
>>385144886
The fuck are you on about?
Over half this thread is people shitting on it for being "2eazy bamham combat"
I don't like it either, but don't just drone on about everything being shilled just because you can't give a reason you don't actually like it
>>
>>385142275
The first one is shit.
>>
>>385145927
He has a point though

You can literally play with your screen turned off
>>
>>385142275
Because any and every thread gets shit up by lore fags who don't remember that they are going on Movie logic instead of Book logic
>>
>>385145814
>Capeshit has better characters than fucking LOTR
Jesus you must be a kid. AC is just a bigger AA with shitty quantity over quality collectibles, and marginally better boss encounters, excluding the last one.
>>
>and everyone here praises the 1st one
Yeah, the casuals that won't fuck off.
>>
>>385142275
Maybe because the first game was incredibly mediocre?
>>
>>385146302
I'm not on about Capeshit being better than LoTR, I'm on about Bamham having better characters than Shadow of Mordor, where outside of the dwarf guy no one stood out at all.

Shadow of Mordor had less moves to use in combat and less enemy variety, and stealth was pretty much non existent.
>>
>>385146265
Well yeah, excluding the archers, spearmen, shielded characters, and all enemies that aren't Uruks. Since everything in that list can't be countered.
But yeah, definitely no screen needed.
>>
>>385146292
>Because any and every thread gets shit up by lore fags who don't remember that they are going on Movie logic instead of Book logic

Shadow of Mordor makes as much sense to the LotR franchise as Metal Gear Survive does to Metal Gear.
>>
>>385142275
>everyone here praises the 1st one
What are you talking about? The first one was absolute garbage. I cannot think of a single redeeming value it had.
>>
>>385142275
Have they removed the awful open world Ubisoft sandbox copy paste map?
Have they removed the awful BamHam combat?
Have the added some actual difficulty to the game?
Have they rebooted the story to something interesting?

The only thing the first game had going for it was the nemesis system and it was barely any fun since the game was so pointlessly easy.
>>
>>385146019
The other half is one dedicated shill defending all of the games obvious problems.
He's shilling
>>
>>385146850
>stealth is nonexistent
Oh so you didn't play it.
Because one of three main weapons is a dagger. For stealth. There is a literal line of missions purely based around it.
>>
>>385147389
It had stealth mechanics, they were just so god damn fucking awful to the point where it's questionable why they even added it in the first place.
>>
>>385147386
Do you have ABSOLUTELY any proof of shilling on this site?
Why would any company shill on a board full of people who just shit on everything relatively mainstream and act contrarian?
This entire board boils down to people jerking themselves off about how unique they are for playing some obscure vidya
>>
>>385147978
Awful defensive
>>
This game is so soul crushingly mediocre it makes me want to never touch another vidya in my life
>>
>>385148084
So in short, no?
Awfully convenient
>>
File: 1490470047824.png (1MB, 3524x2437px) Image search: [Google]
1490470047824.png
1MB, 3524x2437px
>>385148442
Not him but there have been marketing websites that has straight up said in their description that they help market games on social media on sites like reddit and 4chan, and it has companies like Activision as clients.

Not gonna spend 7 months looking though an archive to find it though, fuck you.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.