[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone playing this? I bought it and I'm about an hour in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1157.jpg (645KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1157.jpg
645KB, 1200x630px
Anyone playing this? I bought it and I'm about an hour in so far it's pretty terrible, admittedly I'm just getting started but does it get better?
>>
>>385138741

What are your gripes with it so far?
>>
>>385138741
Do you mean the expansion itself, or TESO in general?
>>
>>385139379
The graphics are fucking terrible, seriously how am I supposed to play this shit?
>>
>>385140017

Graphics are pretty much on par with any other MMO. IMO they are pretty good on max settings. Do you have a shit computer?
>>
>>385140593
>IMO they are pretty good on max settings.

Not the guy you're talking to, but they look worse than a launch copy of Skyrim. That, and the networking is still screwed up (as in losing party members and dropping quests randomly), and the quests that you do find are run of the mill fodder that grows stale after a few hours.

Raid bosses are pretty uninspired, too. Ooh, yet another giant spider boss!
>>
>>385141020
>quests dropping randomly

Stop lying on the internet. I play this shit too and that never happens.

Also
>caring about graphics in2017
>>
>>385141020
You can't compare a single player game graphics to an MMO you fucking idiot
>>
>>385140017
>>385140593
this is true. but the graphics are shit if you're used to single player games

I have no other MMOs to compare to, but I thought eso completely lacked immersion. I didn't care about my character, the world, the items, etc. also melee combat is shit, the hitbox on a two hander is like a 20ft radius circle
>>
>>385140593
It is fucking hero engine, it is not on par with anything. Hell wow and lineage 2 are more pleasant to look at because they actually have half competent art design and animations. Even swtor is not as bad as far as combat animations go.
>>
>>385141624
Sounds like the game is not for you then.
>>
File: 601.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
601.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>385138741
>I bought it

You fucking idiot.
>>
It's a shame /v/ has such shit taste.

ESO weekends with anons would be awesome.
>>
>>385142598
eso is shit though
>>
>>385142391

Her face is so fucking punchable how could you save that and LOOK at it.
>>
>>385142048
correct. I just want to like an MMO so badly but they all look like shit
>>
I dunno what you want out of it.

As far as open world PvP goes it's my favorite since WAR even if you need a PvP guild to enjoy it.

Dungeon difficulty on veteran, and actual raids, are ridiculous.

It's the only questing in an MMO where I actually pay attention to some of the dialog, especially for DLC zones.

Combat doesn't put me to sleep near as bad as even BDO or Tera since there's no cooldown rotation shit.

And character building options are ridiculous.

But if you don't like it don't play it I suppose.
>>
>>385143440
I agree, friend trust me.
I've played Neverwinter, FF14, and a bunch of the free mmo games on ps4.

All were garbage.
I'm not sure what it was about eso though. Maybe it's the lore that keeps me going or perhaps how user friendly it is compared to other mom games
>>
>>385138741
Best part of the game is your freedom imo. You can become very strong in a short span of time. Its really easy to become too strong as well. I trudged for a bit uninstalling and reinstalling just trying to force myself through the first 5 hours. Finally finished it last week, now i've finished modding it and started over. Just read the dialogue so you can learn about the world, and do things you want to do at random. The game rewards exploration generally with good stuff. Or you can just look at a wiki.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.