[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you think the Switch's Virtual Console Subscription

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: swvc.jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
swvc.jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
How much do you think the Switch's Virtual Console Subscription is going to cost per month?

Assuming they don't actually sell you individual ROMs anymore, just offer you monthly access to a library of ROMs in exchange for a fixed fee, Netflix style.
>>
If they're smart they include it with the online services, if they're retarded they charge 10 or 20 like PS Now
>>
>>385133156
i don't even want to speculate. nintendo wants to charge extra for fucking everything from online comms to a means of charging while in tabletop mode. God knows what's going to be locked behind a subscription or if it's even going to be worth a dime

the idea they put forth of giving you a ""free"" ROM to play for a month and a month only is borderline retardation, can't wait to see what their investors spin together next
>>
If it's more than $50/year for the total online package they can fuck right off.
>>
>>385133156
There is no subscription plan. You can only buy a month of access at a time by going to a physical store and buying an amiibo with an exclusive code that gives you access until next month. Only 1,000 of these amiibos will be manufactured each month.
>>
>>385133416
I keep asking the same question, why are Nintendo so retarded and fixed in their ways? They obviously can tell they aren't in the best position, so why do they insist on pushing retarded gimmicks for their consoles like forcing online into a literal phone app and making people pay for it. I was fucking amazed that I can't play splatoon 2 turf war with friends in a lobby, and instead we have to join eachother as we're playing and wait for the game to finish. How have they not realized that the Wii was an exception and not a rule, and they have to make their consoles services on par with Sony.
>>
Homebrew soon please. Really want the Switch to be my emulation machine.
>>
>>385133728
there is this bizarre, horrendous compromise existing between their investors and the actual nintendo execs. This leads to good ideas marred with horrible execution. The shareholders fought tooth and nail to get nintendo into mobile gaming, and with the recent successes they have had on that front, the investors are much more demanding
>>
>>385133728
>They obviously can tell they aren't in the best position
they're actually incredibly financially stable, part of the reason why they able to make these retarded decisions every gen
>>
>>385134037
How that mobile garbage is successful at all is mindblowing. Fucking hate normalfags.
>>
>>385133156
>subscription model
>when we already purchased each title 2-3 times in previous systems
>mfw no cross purchase or retrocompatibility between 3DS, Wii U and Switch libraries
this company is a joke
>>
>>385134338
Haven't you noticed how conspicuously they are withholding the simple "buy this NES game for $5 or this SNES game for $8" shit?

You can't have Link to the Past for $8 anymore. You want that game, it's gonna cost you $120 a year, minimum.
>>
File: 250px-PN03NTSCcover.jpg (25KB, 250x352px) Image search: [Google]
250px-PN03NTSCcover.jpg
25KB, 250x352px
>>385133156
Its going to be a MyNintendo thing. Pay $20/month, get online access to games like Splatoon, Mario Kart and ARMS, a free game every month, and access to NES and SNES classics included. N64 and GCN virtual console will be a pay per title basis, $9 per game.
>>
>>385134191
the investors fucking love them.
>>
Publicly traded companies are cancer.
>>
>>385134560
>N64
>GCN
>$9

ha ha ha no
if you show them you're willing to pay $240 a year, they'll see you as plenty willing to drop $20 on a 15 year old game
>>
>>385135000
$20? A classic experience like this has to be $60, minimum.
>>
>>385134560
N64 virtual console is $10 right now senpai
>>
Wasn't it already confirmed to be $20-30 a year?
>>
>>385133156
>Subscribers will have ongoing access to a compilation of classic games with added online play, such as Super Mario Bros. 3, Balloon Fight and Dr. Mario, and will receive special offers that may include discounts on select digital games and content.

>1-month membership 30 days $3.99
>3-month membership 90 days $7.99
>12-month membership 365 days $19.99
>>
>>385135829
Yes
>>385137017
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.