[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the first few hours you think "Wow, I guess Ion Storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1500995629406.jpg (29KB, 954x636px) Image search: [Google]
1500995629406.jpg
29KB, 954x636px
For the first few hours you think "Wow, I guess Ion Storm guys weren't wasting money in that glass tower, they really wanted to make something memorable out of this whole narrative! It's designed as a stark observation regarding our corporate/government realities!"

And then the greys kick in, Adam Weishaupt gets namedropped by the Chink, Illuminati (although just a metaphor for the Jews) get into the mix, and you realize they just took the conspiracy book and threw it at the game, so whatever sticks.

Funny how Metal Gear, with all of its intermittently clumsy, wacky, deadpan plotlines feels far more mature in its tone than Deus Ex soundbites, most of which work only inadvertently - because animations are poor and voice acting is worse. In fact, if the game wasn't aesthetically done so poorly it would lose a good part of its atmosphere. The world looks like a shithole because they didn't know how to design it better. It's the biggest fluke good game in gaming.

And don't forget, it's just another cyberpunk game that has Islam magically dissapear in the near future.
>>
I'll bump just because your opinion is shit
>>
>>385131296
>And don't forget, it's just another cyberpunk game that has Islam magically dissapear in the near future.

IW fixed that. The Illuminati are behind it again
>>
Grey aliens/Area 51 are the best subplot for any vidya as long as they're not the main theme of a game.
>>
>>385131296
>Islam
thread hidden
>>
>>385131296
>Islam magically disappear in the near future.
>he thinks islam wont disappear by 2030

Haha idiot, (((((they))))) have already put the wheels in motion 13 years ago.
>>
File: excusemegents.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
excusemegents.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>385131296
>Metal Gear, with all of its intermittently clumsy, wacky, deadpan plotlines feels far more mature in its tone than Deus Ex soundbites
>>
File: 1493889710349.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1493889710349.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>385134956
Reaction images are not arguments.
>>
>>385135759
he's just participating in a meme war

which is coincidentally something mgs explored with much more depth than deus ex.
>>
>>385135759
I don't think it was meant to be
>>
>>385131296
>And don't forget, it's just another cyberpunk game that has Islam magically dissapear in the near future.
What makes you say that OP?
>>
File: dontneedtopostOCinanukefight.jpg (53KB, 698x523px) Image search: [Google]
dontneedtopostOCinanukefight.jpg
53KB, 698x523px
>>385136710
>something mgs explored with much more depth than deus ex
>>
>>385131296
Sounds utopian
>>
The greys are there only as a distraction, they are the reddest of herrings and you fell for it OP.
>>
>>385135759
i keep seeing molyneux around and he keeps getting recommended to me on youtube, but i refuse to listen or watch any of it. i'd seen maybe one or two videos with him a long time ago and i don't even remember what it was he did that made me so mad, but there was something. he just seems like an asshole.
>>
>>385139591
He's just a third rate pundit. Jordan Peterson is far more argumentative and coherent but he talks about really simple, common sense things aka normie bait. Still, that work is useful in today's climate.
>>
File: day o the rake.jpg (85KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
day o the rake.jpg
85KB, 533x800px
>>385140276
already on the peterson train, baby. though he is extremely relevant to my life, considering we only live about 6 miles apart. i also, unfortunately, know some of the "activists" who were at his rallies and tried to shut him down. i also think you are seriously underestimating the value to peterson, he's extremely clearheaded in a time where the majority has a haze over the conscience. but the ideological haze makes sense under trudeau's government.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.