[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sequel when and will it have the same "open world"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: atelier-firis-09-21-16-1.png (878KB, 851x477px) Image search: [Google]
atelier-firis-09-21-16-1.png
878KB, 851x477px
Sequel when and will it have the same "open world" design like Firis?
>>
The PC ports are getting gradually worse, I wonder if the next one will just be a 30gb ultra virus that will just make your computer explode.
>>
Is Firis good? I haven't got around to purchasing it yet.
>>385118873
>PC
>>
>>385118873
Works for me (TM).

I can ignore the shading errors.
>>
I never played one of those game, but i'm a bit interesed, which one should I try?
>>
>>385119010
It's great. I really like the open wide fields it has. Makes the first time travelling through an area quite the experience.

Pretty sure I wasted lots of ingame days just wandering around collecting shit and fighting monsters.
>>
>>385119010

It runs like shit on PS4.

Firis was just not optimized well at all. Which is a shame because I honestly think that the ideas it introduced (world being bigger, portable atelier, costume changes for the environment) actually brought some fresh air to the formula.
>>
>>385119175

Meant to say it "also" runs like shit on PS4. Both version are pretty bad.
>>
>>385119175
PC still wins since you can just have a better CPU/GPU to compensate for the unoptimized game.

Runs smooth at 60 FPS on my computer.
>>
File: IMG_3257.jpg (608KB, 2048x1535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3257.jpg
608KB, 2048x1535px
Works fine on ps4 pro

Fuck off pc secondaries
>>
>>385119281
Guess it's still not as bad as Arkham Knight that just kills any PC that tries to run it.
>>
File: A17 2017-07-21 18-23-09-92.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A17 2017-07-21 18-23-09-92.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
I have been playing Atelier Sophie which is my first try at the series and i find it ok in small doses. It can be relaxing however the combat isn't that great and there is nothing that keeps me playing for a longer period of time.

Does Firis differ greatly from sophie and how are the others compared to sophie?

Also does the quality of clothes and stuff actually matter? When i have been messing around with different armors the only thing that seems to matters are the bonuses on the items.
>>
>>385119358
Is that a pillow cover?
>>
>>385119407
>the only thing that seems to matters are the bonuses on the items.

You're right. Traits are more important than the stats on the equipment itself usually.

>Does Firis differ greatly from sophie

You travel around instead of having a homebase.

You get one year to go to the five alchemy gym leaders and pass their test before going to the final test at the other side of the world map.
>>
>afterstory DLC connecting Sophie and Firis is out
>on Sophie, not Firis

You thought they will put it on the most recent game.
>>
>>385119095
Either Rorona Plus, Ayesha or Sophie. Each of those is the first game in the respective trilogy so follow that if you like either of them
>>
Who else is currently playing the Arland games? Finished Rorona and currently going through Totori. Once again, I love seeing old characters after a time skip. I was afraid Cordelia wouldn't be relevant in this game.

She seriously has some midget genes in her to stay that short.
>>
Will they ever make a satisfying ending to Dusk?
>>
>>385118714
I want to fuck Firis
>>
>>385119663

It's in Sophie in the HP version too. Be glad we even got it. KT didn't want to localize it (because it's free) and only did so because people yelled at them.
>>
>>385119143
>>385119175
Thanks, will pick it up after I'm done with FFXII:ZA and Dark Rose Valkyrie
>>
>>385119864
I picked up rorona plus recently, and I'm currently trying to make a bomb strong enough to break through a rock in the national mines. Will some other area open up before the food assignment is over that gives better materials or do I just need to get gud at alchemy?
>>
>>385120476
You need to make a high quality Ice Bomb with Freeze (M). You do that by getting a rare high quality ice stone (the material for it). Keep going in and out until you get sufficient quality. I think you can check the number on the synthesis page with the red bar.
>>
>>385120129
RIP my future PS4 Piracy. Need to update to download the DLC.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>385118714
I could polish that forehead for days
>>
>>385120775

Or you could just wait, since piracy is happening now.
>>
>>385120905
>now
>with chips
>>
>>385120905
Nevermind. Just checked my PS4 version and it's already at 4.55. That's already beyond 4.05 so it can't do piracy after all.
>>
>>385121038

Vita started the same exact way, and then we got full blown piracy in a few months.

>>385121196

The current method with silly chip installations works even up to the latest update, supposedly.
>>
>>385121252
>The current method with silly chip installations works even up to the latest update, supposedly.

My local PS4 shops need to import that shit first like in the PS2 era. And sadly, in my third world country, we're still playing mostly PS3.
>>
Should I play Firis if I hated Sophie? I swear even Shallie was better.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.