[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this vision. It's not letting me sleep. I toss and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: mecca.jpg (886KB, 1920x1144px) Image search: [Google]
mecca.jpg
886KB, 1920x1144px
I have this vision. It's not letting me sleep. I toss and turn, brain manic, running and running trying to figure out whats causing me distress.

This vision of mine is one of community. A physical place, where gamers and game developers can unite in glorious harmony with mother nature.

A place where we rise from our internet slums into real life glory.

A place where progamers are celebrated as heros in giant colleseums.

Where architects cut their teeth on minecraft, before building the next great American skyline.

A place where religion works hand in hand with the creative needs of proletariat.

A place where we are judged not for the quality of our bank accounts. But the quality of our gaming hearts.

A place where indies and industrialists work together in beautiful ecstasy to change the face of the world and the face of the universe.

Come with me anon. Follow me to new Zion. I will unplug you from the matrix, I will show you the outside of the cave. I will show you how to bend the spoon using only your mind.

The future is now. The market forces are aligning. The miners work day and night, bringing us the freshest raw materials and capital.

We need one man and one man alone to guide us. The great prophet Markus Persson aka Notch aka Lucky Fat Boy.
>>
Game?
>>
>>385113830
Sounds pretty gay
>>
>>385115252
In the words of the immortal King of Retardia [pope]Nestor "no u"

if the men lead, the women will follow. It is known
>>
>>385115252
I hate that when people don't want to spend more than a second thinking about something, they just call it gay and move on
there is such a strong bias to disregard ideas that don't fit peoples idea of "normal".
if you want to be exceptional you have to consider unusual ideas, but we are so programmed to be servants of the machine, that unusual and bad go hand in hand
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.