[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a The Sims thread? I spend hours playing the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: The Sims.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Sims.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Can we have a The Sims thread?

I spend hours playing the first game when it was new, and I've been wanting to play some Sims recently.

But I have no idea what to play. Best game? How to play it, torrent it, just buy it, if so what dlc?
>>
I enjoy using The Sims 3 to live out my homicidal/cuckold fetishes without legal or moral repercussion.
>>
>>385110918
I've noticed that the sims 3 has better ratings - both critic and user ones - on metacritic.

I could get the Sims 3 Starter pack, is that enough? It has tons of expensive DLC but from what I understand it's mostly just more stuff
>>
>>385110918
Tell your cuckold stories.
>>
Who should make a sims clone to save the genre, and why should it be paradox?
>>
>>385111253
3 is very laggy from what I hear, game isn't optimised well or something. Are you going to buy them? iirc you can buy the main game and just pirate the dlc.
I myself would recommend 2
>>
>>385111253
Sims 4 removed a lot of what was in sims 3 to resell as dlc. Sims 3 has plenty of mods if you want more stuff.
>>
>>385111338
It's mostly just watching the character modeled after my wife whore around constantly. Then murdering the guys in a structure fire.
>>
>>385111253
>>385111394

I found out that you can run it smoothly as long as you don't have too many xpacs turned on. I had all of them activated once and even loading create a sims items took forever.
>>
1 special place in my heart
2 most agreed upon best game
3 my perfect sims game
4 uhhhhhhj
>>
Torrent 4
Install sex mods
Be frustrated that your sims never want to do anything kinky because one of their moods in in the yellow.
>>
>>385111589
>4 uhhhhhhj
the graphics are nicer in the promotional material (but worse ingame) and that's about it
>>
How do people get the will to make community lots in 2
It starts off like the best idea but when you're building it it's the most boring shit
>>
>>385113136
Never built a community lots outside of 1

1 theme that maxis didnt bring back was Amusement parks since making magic

I know sims 3 had a roller coaster pack but that was just pathetic
>>
File: 1500828831170.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500828831170.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
> 3s gameplay

> 4s graphics

> 2s DLC (as standard content)

The perfect Sims game.
>>
I wish I was creative enough to enjoy the game.
Every time I play a Sims game. I just grind out my job and requirements for it until I get rank 10 then I get bored after I buy the biggest house and fill it with the most expensive shit
>>
>>385115713
You forget 1's music

Or whoever did the sohndtrack for simcity 4
>>
Is there a mod or something that has a fixed TS1 camera perspective for TS4?
>>
Why Maxis can't fix/patch S3?
>>
I really hope they don't can The Sims as a whole after the fail that is The Sims 4. I just want a Sims 3 with better graphics and more content, is that really so hard to do?
>>
>>385117274

Because they're wanting to push adoption of the newer game instead.
>>
Sims 4 is at least in a better state these days and is constantly on sale which makes it much cheaper to own all of than trying to buy 3, which is almost never on sale anymore. Not even counting the microtransaction shit 3 had, which almost no one actually paid for. Seriously just pirate all the one off towns and other shit like everyone else.

If you hold out until the steam winter sale Sims 3 might go on sale there since it's the only sims game you can buy on steam. Can pick up Seasons and Late Night and generally have a good time once you do some basic mods on it's ugly ass models.
>>
>>385117274
Because they cant push SJW propaganda in the sims 3 anymore
>>
>>385120221
What?

Like what?
>>
4 is still shallow boring garbage.
And they're stringing along fans and customers to make them buy as much packs as possible.
It takes 120 fucking dollars worth of expansions, gamepacks and stuff packs to even have half of a complete expansion from Sims 3 (Late Night), and even then, its still not enough content.

And every update and content thing they push out feels aimless and just like an excuse to use pre-existing content/mechanics.
>>
>>385121692
It's pretty bad. There are few lots, they are tiny, and the construction mode is subpar. If you want to open a store you have to buy one of the few residential ones all to yourself. It's really just not that fun.
>>
>>385111703
there are options to disable
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.