[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need help, I want to buy Splatoon 2, but I'm scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Guys I need help, I want to buy Splatoon 2, but I'm scared that I won't be able to play online, because my ISP is a piece of shit, and port forwarding doesn't work for some reason, so even when my NAT type appears as B, I have to try like 10 fucking times to get into a match, and I wasn't able to play the testfire, because it would just join empty lobbies, what do I do? Should I risk it and buy it?
>>
Change ISP
>>
>>385111574
But I am in Costa Rica, all of them are shit.
>>
>>385111832
My only advice to you is to buy cat 6 wiring. I live in a very old house and my ISP sent people that tested the line, and found that my ancient substandard cable was holding me back. Yet they were too lazy to actually fix the problem.
>>
>>385111832

Then don't buy the game. Sorry. It won't work if it was shit in the demo unless something changes with your connection.
>>
>>385111832
Use you phone for tethering
>>
>>385110651
>I want to buy Splatoon 2
the game is shit, i played it and it was so bad it made me sell my switch upon realizing that nothing else was coming out besides mario for the next 2 years
also the netcode is already bad so if you have a bad connection i doubt you're going to get a lobby at all
>>
>>385113098
This is what I do to play online games
>>
>>385113098
I don't think that would work, my router has shit wi-fi, and I barely get a signal in my room, that's why I got it connected via ethernet cable.
>>
>>385113386
Well, I enjoyed the first one, before my gamepad stopped working, so I opened my gamepad to see what was wrong with it, it turns out that some ants had fucked all the fucking circuits, and a replacement gamepad was like 110 dollars, so I just grabbed the Wii U and disassembled it all.
>>
>>385113778
4G signal should be enough
>>
>>385111832
You don't have a cellphone with internet? Just use it as wifi hotspot and use cell data?
>>
Anyone else notice a bit of delay after splatting someon? like they get splatted half a second after you shoot them?
>>
>>385114341
Okay, might have to try that.
>>
>>385110651
You should be worried about being drooling retard who enjoys kids' games
>>
>>385110651

I live in rural Alberta, Canada. I have a 200kbps download speed, and have played 200 matches without a single disconnect
>>
>>385113386

Try harder m8
>>
>>385115668
I have 15 mbps, but these cunts have every single port closed, and port forwarding doesn't work for some reason.
>>
>>385111832
I shall grant you a gift.

There is a type of router that can forward your internet information through a VPN, which will allow you to properly receive traffic. Look for that, and you can play any game on console or PC online without issue.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.