[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stand up... there you go. You were dreaming. What's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: S15HXlg_d.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
S15HXlg_d.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Stand up... there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name? Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached THE MORROWIND THREAD, I'm sure they'll let us go
>>
What is the meaning of CHIM
>>
File: 1481534717508.jpg (91KB, 750x993px) Image search: [Google]
1481534717508.jpg
91KB, 750x993px
Redoran > Telvanni > Hlaalu
this is not debatable
>>
File: bMyds32.png (3MB, 1463x1066px) Image search: [Google]
bMyds32.png
3MB, 1463x1066px
>>385108024
Anyone else willing to give Skywind a go when it comes out?

I'm curious to see how they will implement some of the Morrowind features like levitation and weapon stats.
>>
>>385108165
I didn't even get to experience the houses properly :(
I only realized you could do sidequests with them when I was doing hortator stuff. I ended up going with telvanni, since I like their mushroom architecture a lot, but realized it didn't have any substance beyond that
>>
>>385108096
To realize everything is a dream, including you. Upon realizing this, most people zero-sum and stop existing. People, however, who have such strong egos will still exist and be granted the ability to bend the dream to their will.
>>
File: redoran.jpg (2MB, 2025x709px) Image search: [Google]
redoran.jpg
2MB, 2025x709px
>>385108165
You are objectively correct, but most of the time I still join Telvanni.
>>
File: CHIM explained.png (1MB, 1944x2584px) Image search: [Google]
CHIM explained.png
1MB, 1944x2584px
>>385108096
CHIM is a state of mind achieved in the final stage of Psijic Endeavor. If you manage to view and comprehend the structure of the Aurbis in its entirety, including the secret "side" discovered by Lorkhan during the creation of Mundus, and keep your ego in the process, that is. Afterwards such mind would be free from the chaotic union of Anu and Padomay, so it would be able to manipulate the Aurbis however it wishes.
>>
I only played Morrowind once a long time ago on my friend's Xbax.

Any mods I should get if I want to do a mostly vanilla run on PC now? Things like bug fixes or graphics mods that don't change the actual experience too much.
>>
>>385108024
I really want to get into this game and I tried installing it with a few mods (I followed the Modernizing Morrowind guide on YouTube). The fame looked great and I reached Balmora before taking a break and turning off my PC. When I launched Morrowind again the UI resolution was shit and the graphics were worse, most of the mods I installed weren't running. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I'm on Win10 if that helps.
>>
>>385108165
I enjoy Hlaalu desu, sneaky politicking jews
>>
File: 1479765370493.jpg (3MB, 2025x2127px) Image search: [Google]
1479765370493.jpg
3MB, 2025x2127px
>>385108165
>>385108650
>>
>>385108313
Unfortunately the character creation and skill system will still be skyrim (probably, havent followed development)
>>
>>385109347
I forget what it's called but there is a fairly easy to install overhaul that has a shitton of graphics improvement, bugifxes and optional balance tweaks. Google around, morrowind is still worth playing.
>>
File: awaken tribunal.jpg (754KB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
awaken tribunal.jpg
754KB, 1280x1001px
>>385109347
Oh boy, just look at this pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
It is a good base; there are few errors, but they are easy to fix. I remember some missing texture references for Telvanni Architectora, pots retexture and water on the watermill. Basically, if you want to mod Morrowind, you better be prepared to learn your shit.

After you complete the pastebin guide, should you continue modding, never install a bunch of mods all at once. After every mod launch a save, COC to the modded cells and verify that everything works as intended. If you mod leveled lists, do not forget to merge them in the Wrye Mash.

>>385109472
Mods are unable to turn themselves off, you have to disable them in the launcher. They may fail in runtime though.

Sounds like you are having some kind of MGE XE problem, so verify its settings. Check that MWSE.dll is present in the game root. If you are using MCP (you should be), verify that .exe is actually patched.
>>
>>385110325
If you are talking about Morrowind Overhaul, then forget about it, it is outdated buggy mess. Use https://pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf and mod manually instead.
>>
>>385108024
Alright, yeah! What a great game. I feel so nostalgic about it. Great graphics, gameplay, and music. I love the RPG systems and combat. Do you guys remember this game?
>>
File: Hlaalu.jpg (2MB, 2025x709px) Image search: [Google]
Hlaalu.jpg
2MB, 2025x709px
>>385110180
Sixth House does not belong here, s'wit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.