[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halt, citizen. Tell me what you thought about Dreamfall Chapters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: screen800x500.jpg (56KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
screen800x500.jpg
56KB, 800x500px
Halt, citizen. Tell me what you thought about Dreamfall Chapters. Answer the question or you will be detained.
>>
YOU AIN'T GETTIN' NOTHIN' OUTTA ME

FUCKIN' PIGS
>>
ARGUMENT ARMY HERE

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>385102030
Your noncompliance has been logged and you have been put into the EYE Watchlist.
Stay off /v/, it's for your own protection.
>>
File: 14069367937839634956934593.jpg (80KB, 1176x662px) Image search: [Google]
14069367937839634956934593.jpg
80KB, 1176x662px
>>385101628
As a longtime TLJfag I thought it was awful and they abandoned like half of their kickstarter promises. The story is all over the place and was obviously not planned well with one of the most mediocre endings I've ever seen (blah blah silver spear of
who cares), aside from best girl April who was handled in an interesting way even if many people disagreed with it.

Zoe and Kian were just shit. So much potential from the previous game gone to waste
>>
>>385102569
Aw man, that sucks. I loved TLJ and even Dreamfall somewhat. Got this Chapters thingy in a sale on GoG, now I feel like I fucked up
>>
>>385101628
Didn't live up to its potential but I still really enjoyed it. First game was the best by far though.
>>
>>385103368
You did.
Chapters is the worst sequel to a point and click ever made.
>>
>>385103652
I'll take consolation in the fact that it cost the same as a medium sandwich
>>
>>385103449
Had great potential, then they didn't use the powers again until the last bit, and everything started to drag after the first episode
Ending with old Saga was alright I guess
>>385102569
Agreed, can't even remember the spear shit anymore
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.