[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enemy is super entrenched with barriers >swap to attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: gYXKEiX[1].jpg (60KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
gYXKEiX[1].jpg
60KB, 428x410px
>enemy is super entrenched with barriers
>swap to attack junk, bust them all in a single push
>still lose because team is retards

"WOW FUCKING ATTACK JUNK IS SHIT REPORT ANON"

Why are people such blithering idiots? IS summer almost over? Characters have different roles. Junks is area denial and busting fortification.

Is summer almost over?
>>
>>385098508
Report Junkrat thrower pls
>>
>playing Overwatch
>>
>>385098508
consider not playing junkrat
>>
File: 1425675650767.gif (354KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1425675650767.gif
354KB, 500x375px
>>385098508
junk is amazing for bum-rushing enemy positions, the ability to just land in the group and start murdering squishies is too easy. i feel like doomfist will start to fill a similar role, hopping in, getting a pick, and making people panic
>>
you're playing overwatch
>>
>be support on attack
>team literally cannot get any kills or make any progress
>switch to widow
>get a pick
>take the point
>get told to kill myself for playing widow on attack

I really don't miss this shit game.
>>
reminder the best way to play is to just instalock your main and block your entire team
>>
File: 1416213456526.png (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416213456526.png
4KB, 300x300px
>>385099124
>thinking that getting on point solo as widow is going to help

your better than them, but not by much.
>>
>>385098998
Doomfist takes high risk to do so, he gets melted like monkey. Junkrat can attack from safety due to indirect fire

>>385099213
I don't really main. I pick to support team. Usually that means tank or healer. Sometimes we're just getting beat so bad though I have to break comp and do it myself
>>
>>385099384
I like how you just jump straight to interpreting my post as some retarded thing instead of as it's written.
>>
>>385099387
true, although if you play carefully, you can time the cool downs to still escape, or get another pick.

alternatively he is perfect bait for zarias bubble, shield him the moment he hits, and you will either buy him time to do more damage, or he will soak up that damage to boost you for the full rush. i can see other ways to combo with him, but having zarya back him up as he takes heat seems the most potent.
>>
>absent-mindedly spam bombs down a tight corridor
>enemies still walk single file trying to get down it and all die every time
Such is like in quick play, where everyone is quick to call you braindead but don't notice they are the ones seeing a tight corridor filled with bombs and think it's a good idea to stroll right into it.
>>
>>385098508
Junkrat needs his weapon to have 6 ammunitions and it would be perfect.
>>
File: image.png (379KB, 640x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379KB, 640x663px
>play mcree
>either you go fucking ape on the enemy team getting elims left and right because they don't know what the fuck to do
>or the enemy team goes on a witch hunt for you and only you AND you've been babysitting your team.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.