[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw obsessed with video games and have to play it offline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: sdfdf.jpg (21KB, 303x427px) Image search: [Google]
sdfdf.jpg
21KB, 303x427px
>tfw obsessed with video games and have to play it offline to hide it from friends
>said friends keep pestering you to join their game whenever you go online for a second
Steam is dumb.
>>
How insecure are you? Cannot show your fucking FRIENDS what you're playing??!!
>>
>>385096068
Your friends are dumb and so are you
>>
>>385096068
>Sorry guys, I would like to play Golf with Faggots with you but I want to play through my backlog. When I'm free I'll let you know.

It's that fucking easy, m8
>>
>using a video game market as a social network
>>
All my friends know that I don't want to play games with them. Stop being a pussy.
>>
It could be worse, all my friends want to do is play dota.
>>
Tell them to fuck off or ignore them. People actually like you more if you treat them like shit.
>>
>start some random game
>hey anon why are you playing that game? is it any good?
>im looking at metacritic, they say the game is not good, why are you playing it?
>hey anon you should be playing some streamer bait crap that we'll drop after a couple of weeks
>>
>>385096068

what kind of games are you playing that you have to hide it from your friends? if they care that much that you have to hide it they obviously arent even your friends

why would your friends on steam, A GAMING PLATFORM, even give a shit that you play too many games?
>>
>>385096727
Read the thread again slower this time
>>
>adding real life friends on steam
>>
>tfw steam friends will never see my 350 hours in overwatch

feels good
>>
>>385097250

ok youre still retarded though tell your friends to fuck off if you dont want to play with them
>>
>adding people to your "friends list" on Steam
I don't get this meme at all.
>>
>>385096118
probably playing weeb pedo shit
>>
> Boss mentions he saw me playing in steam at 4 am
> Now have to go offline every time I'm playing late
>>
>>385097406
>not just answering "what fucking business is it of yours what I do outside of work, you fucking faggot?"
>>
>>385097514
That just makes you sound like a defensive little bitch, and you'll get fired
>>
>>385097840
>in America, you can get fired when you show annoyance when people snoop into your private life
Wow
>>
>>385097406
>friends with your boss on steam
Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>385098006
Who said anything about america stupid cuck
>>
>>385097343
>350 hours
>much
get the fuck off my /v/, you fucking underage chade normie sack of shit
>>
>>385098158
>cuck
Not an argument
>>>/pol/
>>
>>385098154
He's a cool guy and we play with colleagues frequently. Not so often with him, but still he has no problems funding my profile.
>>
>>385098225
It's more the game I chose to put that much time in to being the problem
>>
>>385098260
If it's not Undertale or Goat Simulator, you're okay.
>>
>>385098240
Lol I knew that would hurt your feelings
>>
>>385096068
>always go offline when playing a new game because friend always makes some comment about it
>>
>>385098295
Not an argument
>>
>>385098370
I'm not arguing anything retard. Just calling you the out for the defensive lil bitch boy that you are
>>
>>385098507
Not an argument
>>
>hey anon play PUBG

FUCK OFF
>>
>>385096118
I only go in offline mode when I grind the whole weekend in warframe or during a league start in poe. Just too embarrassing
>>
>>385099758
>playing PoE through Steam
That is embarrassing.
>>
File: pedo not a monster.jpg (70KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
pedo not a monster.jpg
70KB, 1200x675px
>>385097386
literally this
>>
i wish my friends would pester me to play games.
>>
I have no friends except this person I knew IRL. And I don't even play with them.

:(
>>
>>385099758
>>385100130
>playing PoE at all
>>
>>385096639
Happened to me when I added a channer who felt he had to repeat everything said on 4chan to me.

>>385096068
Nobody is worth shit to have to worry about what people think of them or what gayms they play. Get back online, stop being self-conscious.
>>
>Friend sends comments every time boot up any game
>Unfriend, block

>Friend constantly pesters to join csgo, dota and other dumb crap
>Unfriend, block
Once they become a nuisance, they are removed.
>>
>Make 3000 "friends" that you probably don't want to see ever
>They don't wanna see you either
>Feel obligued to do silly shit

Every time
>>
Are you playing Neptunia or something?
>>
>boot a game
>"eyy what game is that is it any good?"
>"does it have multiplayer"
>"why did you spend money on it you could have bought PUBG and played with us"
Offline mode is a blessing. Too bad you can't put certain games in ghost mode and you have to make your entire profile private instead.
>>
>>385102331
>le "Neptunia is bad" meme
>>
>>385096068
so which online dumpster fire you are playing?? does this "friend" just want to be carried because he's terrible at the game?
>>
NOT AN ARGUMENT

THIS IS NOT ARGUMENT ARMY

POST THIS IN EACH THREAD
>>
>Friend wants to play a game with me
>He hates every co-op game because there's no competition
>He hates every PvP game I like because they're just for fun
>It always comes back to Overwatch
>"I prefer playing with you cause you just have fun and don't take it seriously"

I don't play video games with him any more
>>
>>385096201
>"You're really just trying to avoid me aren't you? You don't want to play with me because you hate me."
>changes his name on steam to "better off dead" and is passive aggressive for like a week
>>
>>385102838
Instant unfriend. Emo cunt.
>>
>>385102838
Why would you want to even be friends with men who act like little bitchy women?
>>
>I like Platinum games and their over the top stories
>Birthday just passed, have some money, decide to splurge a bit and get NieR:Automata
>Friend I share Steam libraries with also wants it
>He makes more money than me but said he was too broke to afford it
>Tries to play it soon as I log off
>Triggered cause it doesn't run at perfect 60fps on his 5 year old Alienware laptop
>Decides to buy a new computer
>Notice him playing PUBG which he didn't have before that
>Messages me asking to set up steam library sharing on his new computer so he can play NieR

Fucker didn't even wish me a happy birthday or anything. I hate "friends" like this. He's the most selfish prick I've ever met. This specific instance just put me over the edge. IRL friends and vidya should never mix.
>>
>>385103371
IRL friends and vidya mix good
You just have shitty friends
>>
>>385096068
>tfw obsessed with video games and have to play it offline to hide it from friends
Stop being a pussy, pussy.

>said friends keep pestering you to join their game whenever you go online for a second
Then either A) unfriend them, or B) tell them you're not interested. In either case, be grateful people want to spend time with you.
>>
>>385103602
>playing video games autistically hunched over a desk with random retard = spending time with someone
Bait
>>
>>385103772
It's not my fault you only make friends with random retards.
>>
>>385103772
The fuck did you just say to me??
>>
>>385103876
Not an argument
>>
>>385104170
Yes it is, pal. If you only friend people who you're either A) actually friends with or B) interested in being friends with, then you're not hunched over playing with random retards, you're playing with friends. Granted it's not quite the same as face to face interaction, but it's still spending time with them. Therefore, I reiterate, It's not my goddamned fault that you only make friends with random retards as opposed to people who you genuinely like.
>>
>>385104593
Still not an argument. Staring at a screen is not spending time with someone.
>>
>>385104769
It is if you talk with them. Again, not the same thing as face to face, but it's something.
>>
File: 1480338973535.jpg (326KB, 999x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1480338973535.jpg
326KB, 999x1446px
>They have friends
pfft, get a load of these losers
>>
>>385104769
Milk the guy for all his (you's), grandpa
>>
I don't open Steam to chat, I go there to play games. I don't want to chat while I'm playing games. The fact that I'm playing, or preparing to play, a game means that I don't want to talk or get invites for other games.

I don't understand why Steam must inform everyone when I log in. It's too late to delete my entire friend list and although I have the courage to ignore everyone it still makes me feel bad.

But at least it isn't fucking Blizzard who refuses offline mode altogether for whatever the fuck reason.
>>
File: 1500860907924.png (418KB, 960x922px) Image search: [Google]
1500860907924.png
418KB, 960x922px
>normie with normie social circle
>have to hide the fact I play world of warcraft or risk being ostracised
>>
>>385104915
t. Autist who cant communicate non verbally

Internet relationships are NOT real relationships, they are extremely unhealthy
>>
>>385096068
>hey anon wanna play game
>no thanks
>k maybe later

The only thing that's dumb here is you.
>>
>>385105668
Outside relationship are undoubtedly better, but making a friend with someone online and spending time with them isn't the end of the fucking world.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.