[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board right now who bought >No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1476187739966.jpg (114KB, 720x960px)
1476187739966.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>there are people on this board right now who bought
>No man sky
>Battleborn
>Andromeda
>Mafia 3
>>
>tfw i bought none
>>
>not pirating lolis
>>
>>385095851
this is going in my CUTE fold
>>
I want a piece of that clown
>>
>>385095851
this is going in my POMF fold
>>
File: 1442332733628.jpg (612KB, 662x728px) Image search: [Google]
1442332733628.jpg
612KB, 662x728px
>bought SFV
>>
File: 1497717504440.jpg (105KB, 720x801px) Image search: [Google]
1497717504440.jpg
105KB, 720x801px
>>385095962
>>385095970
>>385096019
>pirating lolis
>buying shit games
Stop.
>>
>>385095851
I bought none of those
But I did get a deal on a preorder of Colonial Marines for like $30 off, I was the biggest AVP 1 and 2 fan and still enjoyed 3 and I love Predator, Alien, and Aliens
It was like the first game I had preordered in like 5 years
I followed any sort of news I could find when it was first announced, they bragged the Alien AI would hunt you down through the vents and shit and welding doors would only slow them for a little while and all that sorts of cool shit, like adapative AI and all that shit
Even though I didn't really believe the bullshots I thought couldn't be all bad, AVP 2 didn't have all that shit and it's still one of my favorite FPS
I thought even if it was kind of lackluster I would get some sort of enjoyment out of it and boy was I wrong, I uninstalled that shit about 30 minutes in and never touched it again
I never really forgave myself for that, I'm such a huge fucking faggot and should have known the way Gearbox was headed
Long story short I want to shoot Randy Shitford in the fucking head
>>
>>385096064
>that new Ibuki costume though
Totally worth it. Can't wait until I finally get Sakura.
>>
>>385095851
People who fell for NMS deserved to be scammed.
Anyone with half of a brain could realize that there was something wrong with this game and that it would never happen.
Even if ALL promises were delivered, it would be a boring as fuck game because there would be nothing you really do in it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.