[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the remake going to be a Silent Hill Shattered Memories type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (22KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
22KB, 1280x720px
Is the remake going to be a Silent Hill Shattered Memories type of remake, or is it going to be a Resident Evil type of Remake? I'm replaying the original in preparation. Pathologic Thread
>>
>>385093795
I think it'll be a sort of silent hill kind of remake. I'm very much looking forward to it

Don't be discouraged if the thread doesn't take off very quickly. Two days ago it took me quite a bit of time to get the thread up and running, but it accumulated 100 posts before it died
>>
>>385093795
They are doing a remake?
Good since the remastered version is literally unplayable on my PC for god knows what reason.
>>
>>385093873
Honestly I hope it's more of a Resi type remake but I'm not up to date on the remake.

I only ever played through as the Bachelor but it ended up one of my favorite games. I'm gonna try to finish the other two characters before the remake drops.
>>
>>385093795
>Shattered Memories
>remake
>>
>>385093972
Haruspex I heard is lots of fun and has a lot more occult shit to it than the Bachelor's story

However I heard Changeling was rushed as shit and her story is boring. Up to you I guess
>>
Calling it remake is silly at this point, the project started as a simple remake with updated graphics, but now, at least on promises level, it has enough changes to be a full fledged sequel/reboot/whatever the fuck you call it. I hope at least have the shit sneaky slavs post on their blog with come to be true
>>
>>385095203
This kind of worried me. They should call it something other than "Pathologic" if it's not REALLY a remake.
>>
>>385093795
it's a RE-style REMAKE, not a spinoff re-imagining or another HD remaster.
>>
I think IPL are trying to realise their original vision which wasn't possible because of budget/time restraints the first time though. For example, like
>>385094424
pointed out, Devotress came out rushed and unfinished, I think it's fair to put her campaign on hold till the remake.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.