[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've missed over 9000 edgeguards in my career. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>I've missed over 9000 edgeguards in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, my brudder trusted me to take the game winning stock and lost. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed

Why haven't you started playing fighting games, /v/?
>>
>smash
>fighting game
>>
>>385090810
It's amazing just how autistic a community can be.
>>
>>385088935
I wouldn't mind Armada being the best so much if he wasn't an absolutely personality devoid mop.

Recently he's started streaming a shit tonne, and he's literally the embodiment of a Swedish cuck. At first any time he would say anything with a tiny bit of personality or edge he'd be like, "Yeah if you play Mario you probably just suck." and then he'd follow it with, "No but I'm just joking... if you really wanna play him that bad you should try to watch other Mario players to see..." Now he'll actually kind of stop at just bantering people, but it's the most boring, hollow, witless shit you've heard in your life.

Melee as an esport was blessed with having basically a cast of memorable community characters for their upper echelon but unfortunately the very pinnacle is the leastof them all.
>>
>>385094560
>I wouldn't mind Armada being the best so much if he wasn't an absolutely personality devoid mop.

I'll take it over a faggot personality like Hcuck
>>
>>385094724
Hbox is actually entertaining and his retarded pop-offs and exaggerated reactions and external personality give him character.

Armada seems to literally try to avoid ever showing a glimpse of personality.
>>
>>385088935
The only reason to play fighting games is e-sports.
>>
Someone post his 2017 hairline so we can name his haircut.
>>
I don't feel like cheating with a special controller in a children's party game from 16 years ago just to win "tournaments" for said party game.
>>
>>385088935
the time investment is only worth it if you want to be a pro-gamer or compete in tournaments.
I'm a casual gamer, I have a social life and a career. I don't want to invest the time into fighting games.
The learning process isn't fun, and it's just not worth the effort.
>>
File: m.jpg (31KB, 490x503px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
31KB, 490x503px
JUST
>>
>>385096428
BEAT
>>
>>385096428
How much did it hurt to have the Swedecuck match his EVO count this year?

When will he use his Marth to PP the Peach away?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.