[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get a fighting game >Go online >Lose a match >Never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Ryu-Bison Lose.jpg (59KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu-Bison Lose.jpg
59KB, 960x640px
>Get a fighting game
>Go online
>Lose a match
>Never plays the game again
Who does this?
>>
Sucks to be you idiot fucksticks losing only makes you stronger
>>
Milennials.
>>
File: LxTXTDK_d-1.jpg (38KB, 232x274px) Image search: [Google]
LxTXTDK_d-1.jpg
38KB, 232x274px
>>385088368
>tfw love fighting games
>tfw live in Australia so it always takes at least 15 minutes to find a match for anything, and even then it's almost always laggy

:(
>>
>get a fighting game
>play online for a week or two
>quit because american internet is shit and japanese developers are scared to use ggpo
>>
>>385088492
Really?
>>
>>385088368

that's why i dont buy fighting games. Losing to some autist that memorized a 100 move combo is retarded.
>>
>>385089658
>being good at something is now autistic
Holy fuck, reddit.
>>
>>385089658
just having a combo memorized isnt going to win you matches
>>
>>385089658
Nah, those people dont even play enough to get the chance to fight that kind of guy.
>>
I just play fighting games offline. Having loads of fun with tekken 7 right now.
>>
>>385089963
How does singleplayer in fighting games not get boring to people?
>>
>>385089883

that's not how it works, m8. An autist that dedicates every waking moment to being the best at fagfighter 8 or whatever is going to be the most likely person they get matched with because he's online 24/7.
>>
>>385090154
Its for people who are bad at fighting games but love the characters and like to win and feel good about themselves
>>
File: 1453419321372.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1453419321372.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>385088368
>trying to learn tekken 7
>*fight character i dont know the entire moveset off*
>Feels like half their moves high crush
>Their low crushing hopkick also crushes my highs and its relatively safe on block
>*enters stance that makes everything whiff*
>weird movement into a fast low launcher that gives them 1/2 bar damage
>Block strings that are literally infinite loop pressure unless you know when to duck the high
>low that looks like a mid
>mid that looks like a low
>it looks - but its plus
>it looks + but its minus

This game is the most unintuitive POS ive ever played, learning this shit is giving me an aneurysm which sucks because i like the base gameplay, but the retarded brick wall of information the game expects you to know to play online is retarded.

This game is 10/10 in lobbies but general online play is garbage.
>>
>>385090334
This is actually how i felt until i started playing Eliza, Ive played enough Ryu to learn how to play a shoto, and she just fits with me.
>>
>>385089658
>he knows how to play the game
>must be an autist
>>
>>385090334
The importance of frame data in tekken literally scares me. Also the way blocking works. Sure there are a lot of low attacks than you can react to, but there are plenty that you just have to guess.
>>
>>385088368
I played Smash bros wii u and felt I got hang of basics and did good in no ranked matches-> go to ranked matches-> get ass raped 3 times-> "ok it was fun game"
>>
>>385090842
>spend all your time learning how to be good by memorizing combos for one character in one version of one game
>while I get good at reaction speed and reflexes that apply to a large array of game

outplayed, son
>>
>>385090270
A shitter like you won't get matched with a much higher skill player, unless you're talking about Shit Fighter V.

Make no mistake, you're getting destroyed by beginners.
>>
I always thought it was a joke but its real as there are people who play games and expect to do 100 hit combos while never losing a round or even taking damage and its their first time playing and then complaining how life is "unfair" then they lose.
>>
>>385091079
haha, g-gottem!
>>
>get fighting game
>wreck all my friends easily
>play online
>get completely fucked, can't even win single rounds

th-thanks
>>
File: dead.jpg (33KB, 377x535px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
33KB, 377x535px
>>385088368
>get a fighting game
>go online
>can't find anyone
>>
>>385090880
>24-26f low launchers
>Huh that should be pretty ez to dodge
>game says "4 bar connection"
>its actually a 3 bar
>get swept all game.
>>
>get a fighting game
>no one does rematches at all
Winquitting sucks. I just wanna learn matchups.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.