[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Microsoft always shit out the most unremarkable games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Recore_cover.jpg (81KB, 275x350px) Image search: [Google]
Recore_cover.jpg
81KB, 275x350px
Why does Microsoft always shit out the most unremarkable games of this gen? Also see Dead Rising 4 and Sunset Overdrive.
>>
Sunset was pretty good though
>>
>>385086410
I heard recore is getting a definitive edition. Kinda interested. Is it worth?
>>
>>385087138
i heard that recore got a lot better over the time
>>
>>385086410
from first hour I saw it looked interesting
but god, UWP never ever.

also fuck MS for not having regional pricing, like fucking troglodyte retards, no way i'm willing to pay 60 for mediocre game
>>
>>385086410
Allowing anything through in the hopes they stumble upon a gem like Halo with the strength to prop up their console singlehandedly.
>>
>>385086410
both consoles have been shitting out unremarkable games this entire gen. The only exclusives that aren't complete shit are bloodborne if you like souls games, persona 5 if you like jrpgs, master cheif collection if you like halo, and forza if you like racing.

Then you have wave after wave of mediocre games that people only like because it came out on their console, like sunset overdrive, dead rising 4, horizon zero dawn, order 1886, knack, nioh, etc.
>>
>>385087529
MCc is a failure. Most Halo players, me included, thought MCC would be a way to enjoy the 1st 2 Halos in 4 player coop and in online MP. The first wasn't offered, the second was ruined by bugs still not fixed to this day.

It's the only time I thought about getting a remastered version of games I had and it proved my prior sentiments correct
>>
I really hope there is a sequel.
The game has some really fun gameplay mechanics, but is brought down for being unfinished. If they took the time for fixing everything wrong, the sequel could actually be great.
>>
>>385087787
Holy shit, i remember setting time aside just to pick it up at launch and play. I get home pop it in, itching to play Halo 3 again, only to be met with what I thought at the time were server issues due to the amount of players. I said whatever and booted up the Anniversary campaign and it was just loaded with bugs that the original never had. I gave the MP a go again the next day, hoping it was fixed, only to keep sitting in empty lobbies.

It was just such a fucking mess. I pretty much dropped it until there was any word of a patch and even when the patch came finally came out, there were still tons and tons of connection issues in matches.
>>
>>385086410
But Recore and Sunset Overdrive was fun, I hope see an improved Recore 2 in the future.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.