[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game is amazing >but it's also way too easy What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: Chrono_Trigger_Artwork2.jpg (162KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono_Trigger_Artwork2.jpg
162KB, 750x500px
>game is amazing
>but it's also way too easy

What's her name, /v/?
>>
okami
>>
Dark Souls 1,2 and 3
>>
>>385085327
What is Zelda?
>>
FF8
>>
>>385085327
Daggerfall/Morrowind
No seriously, the hardest parts of both games are making a character and levels 1 - 4ish.
Once you get rich the game is basically won, especially for Morrowind.
>>
>>385085327
If a game is too easy, it's not amazing. Providing a decent challenge is crucial for a game to be good.

This is why Super Metroid is objectively shit.
>>
>>385085542
Seriously. It's possibly the best final fantasy if the junction system wasn't broken
>>
>>385085759
Does Kirby have to go over there and smack a bitch?
>>
Castlevania SOTN, COD, AOS, DOS, POR, HOD.
>>
Megaman 2
>>
>>385085429
Those fucking walls tho. Honestly I loved the art, story, and music way too much to say anything bad about this game
>>
Chip n dale rescue rangers
>>
File: uh huh.png (204KB, 509x380px) Image search: [Google]
uh huh.png
204KB, 509x380px
>>385085868
Symphony of the Night, COD?, AOS?, DOS?, Path of Radiance?, HOD?
>>
Golden Sun. It's not amazing, but it's always been too easy.

I actually found a patch that reworks the difficulty and makes the game more balanced and difficult. I got stuck at the Ape boss in the maze forest.
>>
>>385085759
the combat is a step above basic but the story is amazing senpai
>>
>>385085992
Optional bosses in GS2 kinda fixed that.
>>
>>385085759
>If a game is too easy, it's not amazing. Providing a decent challenge is crucial for a game to be good.
I can agree with that.

>This is why Super Metroid is objectively shit.
Alright calm down there sport.
>>
>>385086064
The only real challenge was Star Magician, but overall the rest of the game was laughably easy.
>>
Every Zelda game since MM.
>>
File: Robobot.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Robobot.png
1MB, 1200x630px
Low difficulty is it's only flaw tbch
>>
>>385086132
BotW is definitely the hardest 3D Zelda though, not like that says much but still.
>>
Bayonetta 2
>>
>>385085986
Curse of Darkness, Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, and Harmony of Despair.
>>
Demon's Souls
>>
>>385085986
Curse of Darkness, Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Harmony of Dissonance
Harmony of Dissonance isn't amazing by any stretch of the imagination though.
>>
File: ratchetandclank.png (95KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ratchetandclank.png
95KB, 250x250px
>>385085327
Pretty much the entire Ratchet & Clank series.
>>
>>385086302
Harmony of despair.
>>
automata

the difficulty balance is fucked, normal is slightly too easy, hard mode is way too hard
>>
desu I'd greatly enjoy Civ III if the computer players had unique personalities instead of all being the same backstabbing cunt that'll snake a galley all along your coast apparently just casually mapping only to land a single spearman next to the city you didn't have a garrison in

all the way across like 30 tiles
when I had railroads allowing instant reinforcements on said city
fucking Gandhi
doesn't help that the computer is easy as shit to deal with to such a point that higher difficulties just seem like fruitless exercises in frustration in having to play with the same dumb fuck but he's simply given more toys to hulk swarsh with
>>
File: 1498690909209.jpg (53KB, 599x677px) Image search: [Google]
1498690909209.jpg
53KB, 599x677px
>>385086275
>>385086302
Oh right

I thought Aria of Sorrow had decent difficulty at times but it really came in spikes. Early game is pretty easy but then it picks up a bit, then it falls off again, late in the catacomb area it picks back up or maybe I'm just bad at fighting those fucking diving Devils. Colosseum has some fight to it, I'd say it's the hardest area in general and its boss is kind of a pain to fight if you don't cheese him, Belmont himself puts up a real fight, and the chaos realm itself is hard. Final boss is insultingly easy though. I don't get this thing devs do were they make common enemies before the final boss harder than the final boss.
>>
File: 1500801603622.gif (564KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1500801603622.gif
564KB, 500x370px
>>385085868
>SotN
ok
>AoS
a bit, yeah
>DoS
less so than the others
>PoR
I disagree, I like the difficulty curve in PoR, and even then you got lvl 1 hard mode if you want
>HoD
I assume you mean Dissonance, and it's not as bad as SotN

If you're talking about Despair, then I completely disagree with you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>>385085882
I'd agree with you if it wasn't for this fucking thing.
>>
>>385085759
You will never accomplish anything greater than super Metroid in your lifetime, so you should probably just kill yourself now...
>>
>>385085327
Spyro 2 3 and 1 in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest.
>>
File: image.png (171KB, 567x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171KB, 567x430px
What if video games suck now because we are too good at them?
>>
File: awakening.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
awakening.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
This fucking thing. I was so disappointed with how easy it was. The original game on Nightmare mode was challenging all the way through (well aside from some OP spells and stuff) and then you get to Awakening and it's piss easy.

There's all these really neat bosses and stuff but then you kill them in a couple of seconds with your overpowered party, even on max difficulty.

I was utterly disappointed by the balance in Awakening. It had so much potential to be a way to play DA:O lategame with new abilities/classes and extra challenge but it's the exact opposite.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.