[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does aiming with the right joy con feel as good as aiming with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Does aiming with the right joy con feel as good as aiming with a wiimote + nunchuck?

How similar/different is it? I really liked aiming with the wiimote pointer, but I don't know if the joycon gyros are able to make up for the lack of IR bar.
>>
>>385080427
Using gyro controls without the grip works really well in Splatoon 2, and essentially it's like a wiimote in one hand and nunchuck in the other.
In fact, World Of Goo on the Switch uses the gryro controls to control the game like how you point and press A on the Wii.
>>
>>385081242

That's good to know. Can you recalibrate the gyros during play, like you could in Wiimotion Plus games where you'd point at the screen and press a button and cursos would reset?
>>
>>385081675
You can recalibrate, but it works differently with the Joycon. You just set them on a flat surface and keep them still
>>
>>385081997

Just checked out some videos of World of Goo. That's pretty impressive, it seems even more responsive than a wiimote pointer.

I don't know how it works for a game like Splatoon with a fixed reticule and all, but I'm curious to try it out.
>>
>>385080427

The joycons gyro is much more responsive to movement actually than the wii remote. The wii remote uses some archaic ass 90s arcade light gun tech.
>>
>>385081675
You reset it by hitting y while playing splatoon.
It's also all done in the controller so you don't need to worry about a sensor bar. Much better than the wiimote
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.