[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>switch is announced to be the NX >"oh cool. i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: mindcontrol.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mindcontrol.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>switch is announced to be the NX
>"oh cool. i don't really want it. i'll keep my 3ds and PC"
>switch launch day problems and flaws
>"HAHA NOPE KEEPING MY 3DS"
>fairly positive reviews, interesting games come out and e3 shows up months later
>"wooooow this is nice! i still don't want a switch"
>hears positive testimonials from friends
>"dude you gotta try it it's the best" *plays mario kart in front of me and doesn't even offer a joycon*
>"ugh, fine"
>tries my friend's switch
>the next day rushes to walmart for a switch and zelda and mk8
>"dude you gotta try it it's the best" i say when talking to other people

I like my Switch so far but I'm genuinely concerned if Nintendo is using a mind control scheme.
>>
>>385076648
cringe
>>
Don't knock it till you try it.
>>
I wanna play splatoon
>>
>>385076906
if you find mind control to be cringey then I don't know what else to say
>>
>be like OP
>rush out to get switch
>remove from dock
>scratch on screen already
I should have waited for version 2 where all the problems are fixed. I returned it for in store credit.
>>
>>385076648
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>385077409
that quickly??
that didn't happen to me but damn that was quick.
>>
>>385077545
thanks for your appreciation
>>
>>385077635
Yeah, it happens pretty fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ-Icqhemw
>Mar 3, 2017
For example.
>>
>>385076648

I'm not getting a Switch till Mario and Xenoblade 2 are out, maybe Metroid if I don't feel like it this holiday

The system has its share of NIntendo problems and that's what worries me. I know it'll probably never get standard 3rd party stuff but I'm curious to see if other things will be curated over time that are actually good or if it'll just be another Wii U, I think after this year its going to be much tougher and Nintendo will have to fight a lot harder to keep supporting it.

Not surprised at this point that the online is shite, what actually gets me is they expect people to pay for this service at some point soon, i dont do console online but that seems like a mess waiting to happen
>>
>>385077409
>in store credit
Faggot
I'd have insisted on charge back to my card or I'd do a chargeback anyway
Unless you're an idiot who pays with cash
>>
>>385077785
>I'm not getting a Switch till Mario and Xenoblade 2 are out
I had the same idea but I'm genuinely worried at this point that holiday shortages will be even worse than they are now, since that's when people typically buy stuff like this en masse

So I picked one up off walmart.com when they were doing the "every friday at 5pm" thing. Even got $50 off opening a walmart credit card

Mine doesn't seem to have any problems. I'd assume the screen scratching thing still applies but I put a tempered glass protector on it so I'm good
>>
>>385076648
i would love to buy one but they are still out of stock around me
wish nintendo would get it together and shit a couple units to nowhereville, bumblefuck usa
>>
>>385077848
I think the word cuck suits better than faggot. But in the end, I don't mind. I have the power card membership and all that jazz.
>>
File: 1500944852662.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1500944852662.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>385076906
Here's the song shill
>>
>>385077759
>Video that was already proved as bullshit
>>
>>385076648
>>switch launch day problems and flaws
>>"HAHA NOPE KEEPING MY 3DS"
stopped reading
>>
>>385077785
Yeah, it has its flaws. Two gripes I have about it at the moment is how there are some weird design choices. For example how you can't charge the system in tabletop mode. Second thing, the voice chat, which you probably already know is bad. Online multiplayer works, but that voice chat needs to be reworked.
>>
>>385078329
>OP is not allowed to have negative comments and/or gripes towards the Switch's flaws and unsettling problems at launch which either tells me that the problems are either going to be persistent like the Xbox 360 or go away and is fixed in the future
>>
>>385077409
Lol if you werent a dumb cunt you would have paid seven dollars for two screen protectors on amazon. Anyone who has had a smartphone for a while knows about this
>>
>>385078430
Charger on the bottom is my biggest problem with it, and the bug where you come back from sleep and the gyro drifts left. One of these can be fixed at least.
>>
>>385076648
>using "" in greentext when greentext is intended for quoting

Nice blog and happy summer friend!
>>
>>385079425
>>using "" in greentext when greentext is intended for quoting
>does not quote anything
right back atcha
>>
>>385076648
There's no mind control whatsoever, it's just you that got genuinely convinced.
[switch click sound] Also you should buy splatoon 2 and super mario odyssey[switch click sound].
So don't worry, it's just you that like it.
>>
>>385076648
>I'm genuinely concerned if Nintendo is using a mind control scheme.
Not really. The only thing you demonstrated was that you were a sheeple and lowered your standards to the level of the modern consumer. You didn't have to buy the console. Buying it the next day shows how bad you fell for it though.
>>
>>385079743
You basically just did the same thing I did and acted like that wasn't one of the intended purposes, what he was doing was normal but anyone who's been here more than 5 hours knows that when quoting yourself you don't need to put "" because that's what you're already doing
>>
>>385080074
how about I just use greentext as I like?
>>
>>385080002
Too bad these people--
>>385078142
>>385076906
already figured out the whole greentext was just made up drama. But, alright.
>>
>>385076648
You've combined pure autism with shilling so gracefully, congratulations you're a true Nintendo fan.
>>
>>385081224
>>i'll keep my 3ds and PC
>PC

what's funny about all of this is that threads like these just slide by normally on /v/
>>
>>385076648
Funny my experience is somewhat similar to you, OP.

> Switch announced
> lol at tegra x1 and cortex 53, that thing's gonna be underclocked so hard, or it'd turn into a stove
> revealed to have fans and run at full clock speed
> lol shit battery life
> tablet sized battery
> lol long charging time
> USB power delivery
> lol no games
> Sony E3: Games Coming 2018 - The Cinematic
> went to store, bought Switch, Zelda, MK8
> had a blast for almost 2 months that I didn't touch my ps4
> finished Zelda just in time for Splatoon 2 release
> still haven't touched my ps4 to this day
>>
>>385076648
>want Zelda, but already have WiiU
>"Fuckit, I'm a richfag"
>get Switch and Zelda at launch
>Play through it in a few weeks, wasn't as great as I thought it'd be, but still good
>get Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria for Ps4
>lend Switch and Zelda to friend who wants to play it
>probably won't even care about getting it back until Mario is closer to release

I was gonna get one anyway, but getting it at launch was retarded
>>
>>385082353
Yeah, screw getting it at launch. That's why I waited some months until a little more games are out.
>>
>>385082639
What other games? Nintendo's shitty shooter? Their re-release of a meh Mario Kart that got worse due to doubling the amount of items?

The second game worth owning for the console will be Mario Odyssey.
>>
>hear about the switch
>think "eh, it looks alright but there's not enough games to convince me just yet"
>splatoon 2 comes out
>bro who bought switch at launch picks it up
>hang out with bro after work
>play splatoon the whole time
>realize that this game is worth getting a switch for
>check everywhere in my area
>0 switches with "no info on when we're getting new ones"

What do I do, anons?
>>
>>385077785
I'm not even interested in Mario. And, as I have a Wii U, I'm not interested in any of the ports or deluxe shit. Then, when you compare it to the indie shit that is coming out for the Vita, it's not even a contest.

It just seems like a giant pile of missed potential.
>>
>>385077409
>Not buying a screen protector.

Hell, the game store I went to buy my Switch gave me a pack for FREE. This was your own problem.
>>
>>385082975
Well I didn't own a Wii U, so yeah.
Mario Odyssey will be good though.
>>
>>385082982
Cope with it until shortages are over (a.k.a. never over)
>>
>>385082982
Buy at scalper price if you're a richfag.
>>
>>385083580
I have the money but I never buy from scalpers. It's bad business
>>385083370
Who's most likely to get them in stock? Out of stores like gamestop, best buy, target etc. I'm a Texasfag, if that helps
>>
>>385080276
Lurk more
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.