[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After being afraid to touch the darksouls series because of how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1032.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1032.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
After being afraid to touch the darksouls series because of how notoriously hard it was I finally picked up dark souls 3 in the steam summer sale.
I was quite depressed after my dog barry passed away, hence I thought that a super hard game like this can't make me feel worse.
After playing around with controls and graphics I rolled a stealthy assassin class which fit into my playstyle in skyrim.
After killing the dudes in the tutorial area I was surprised on how easily the enemies died, but they did do a lot of dmg (I died reading the text on the ground).
After getting to my first bonfire (praise the sun!!!) I pulled the sword out of a dude who proceeded to one shot me.
You Died came up on the screen yet again as I proceeded to run back to get my lost souls (it kinda sucks that you lose them when you die)
After fifteen tries trying to roll through ludex's halberd, I managed to get him down to half of his health bar. Little did I know, that's where the real dark souls fight started. This humongous black blob just jumped up in the air and slamed me down back to the bonfire.
"Man this is only the first boss and I can't even beat him" I thought to myself.
But after another five attempts I managed to figure out that you need to get close to him and just mash the attack button in order to take him down.
As I landed the final blow and the words "heir of fire destroyed" came up on the screen I jumped for joy out of my computer chair and carried on my dark souls journey
>>
Literally copy pasted from the dark souls 3 reddit
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.