[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, currently getting treated at the Followers of the Apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Jean-Baptiste_Cutting.jpg (191KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Baptiste_Cutting.jpg
191KB, 800x571px
Hey /v/, currently getting treated at the Followers of the Apocalypse base down in lower Freeside, they said I'll never be able to walk again. Why? It was a shitty day, I'll say at the least.
>Be me, heading the bodyguards at my sister's shop, the Silver Rush.
>It was a fun day, got to vaporize some fucker who was trying to cut us short of a deal.
>Some chick came through earlier while we were "negotiating", a Latina brunette wearing a Vault suit.
>Some of the bodyguards joke later how they'd like a slice of that.
>Skip to later on, shop is about to close, ready to knock out for the night.
>Suddenly, the security out front barges out, screaming how our advertiser just got beheaded by a single punch.
>Wut.jpg
>Just before he can explain, a Power Fist goes right through his fucking chest.
>He falls flat to the ground, dead as freedom in the Legion.
>It's the fucking Latina from before, this time wearing some Power Armor.
>Next to her is some flying robot, and... Was that Arcade Gannon? He patched up my last guard a few days ago from a rogue laser pistol shot, what the hell was he doing here?
>She takes off the Fist, instead going for some gold painted boxing gloves.
>This should be a cinch, the bodyguards attacked just as expected.
Within mere seconds they're all incapacitated, laying on the floor, I think they were dead, before that robot and Gannon went to town to them.
>She charges at my sister at ungodly speeds, decapitating her with a single well placed shot.
>Holy shit
>She lingers over me, putting back on the Power Fist and breaking both my fucking legs.
>Gannon puts a shot of Med-X in me, just to ensure the pain would last as long as possible.
>She steals all the fucking equipment we have, she didn't 3ven have a backpack or something, and walks out the door.

I wish I was dead.
>>
>>385076154
>I wish I was dead.
then kys fag
>>
>>385076154
No one cares about your shitty reddit roleplay where you should go back to BTW
/v/ is the last good board after these shitty weebs from /a/ invaded and we don't need you making it worse
>>
>>385076154
it was a good try anon. Make it funny next time.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.