[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't adjust audio levels in zelda because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: botw.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
botw.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>can't adjust audio levels in zelda because it's a shitty console game
>delete all bgm files from game directory
>play mononoke hime ost
>pc wins again
>>
>not playing the game the way the devs intended
delete yourself
>>
>>385073447

>being a weeb
>>
>can play any music you want
>play weebshit
PC may have won, but OP seems to have casualties in taste
>>
>Not playing Linkin Park
>>
>>385073652
How dare you!
>>
It sucks having to toggle the hack on/off every time you go into a shrine for performance though. Unless I'm just bottlenecked by my great but not ridiculous cpu specs and this annoyance is my fault.
>>
File: 1475272733843.jpg (97KB, 700x661px) Image search: [Google]
1475272733843.jpg
97KB, 700x661px
>>385073584

>not having sound options in menu

>>385073447

Bought a used wii u a couple weeks ago and a new zelda game. Returned the console after I beat it. Stuck with this CD...

Emulation even worth it? Thinking of getting another better quality used console (gamestop literally sold me a console covered in pubes that froze several times)
>>
>>385074379
Is emulation worth it?
Idk is it worth investing in a thing that will stay alive longer than every console and be compatible with PCs forever and ever?
>>
>>385073447
>i can't just simply turn down the master volume on the switch and then play princess mononoke's soundtrack on a nearby speaker
emulation is nice and all but did you just really emulate a game just to play different music in the game?
>>
File: 1475860031757.jpg (401KB, 815x611px) Image search: [Google]
1475860031757.jpg
401KB, 815x611px
>>385074603

>I could easily softmod a wii u and hook up an external hardrive filled with games anyways
>>
>>385073447
>deletes bgm files

or you could just mute it and play music?
>>
>>385074998
Because then I wouldn't be able to hear anything?
Are you special?
That wasn't my intention but I thought that soundtrack might go along with it. And it does.
>>
What's wrong with the OST?
>>
>>385075413

Not that much.
It just doesn't have the staying power, it's memorable only in a few places/scenarios.
Regular "field" battle music is a mumbled jumbled mess that gets on my fucking nerves after a while.
All shrines have the same repetitive music.
>>
Is the build stable to be played yet on PC?
How is the optimisation?
I've got a 6700hq will it run?
>>
>>385073584
When the devs give you shit options the best would be to change it.
>>
>>385076624
>laptop
You better have a GPU, CEMU likes to use it for some reason it's a closed source bitcoin miner
>>
>>385074105
Alt+f so hard to press
>>
>>385074105
Use an external program, like you GPU drivers, to limit the framerate.
Though personally, I couldn't go back from having the menus running at 60fps, and just manually switched the hack on/off.
>>
>>385076624
1.8.2 makes it nearly perfectly playable. aside from the lava flickering once ina while and the water falls the same.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.