[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch Strikers (former Super Retro Squad), Jay Pavlina, Exploding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: jaypavlina.png (727KB, 1274x675px) Image search: [Google]
jaypavlina.png
727KB, 1274x675px
Can we talk about this guy?
So he basically scammed a bunch of people on Kickstarter and refuses to give them their money back.

He then restarts the project under new name showing only trailer made of edited NES games sprites. People talk about obvious copyright strikes that could happen, Jay calms the audience saying all will be redone/changed (i guess he's gonna start the project all over again kek). His update videos are just him talking and showing NO actual progress.

And when he showed the progress on his old devlog it was things like sprite flipping implementation.

How can you trust a guy who CAN'T EVEN WASH HIS HAIR for an update video to make a game like that?
>>
>>385044351
I was going to make a video on Jay a while back, had a script ready and everything.

Summary:
He made Super Mario Crossover and it was a success.
Decided to reskin it and make Super Retro Squad with a team that were all living together...in a house paid for by the kickstarter.
Could only afford to pay a few team members at a time.
He ended up being the only one to do any work and everyone on his team fucked off to full time jobs.
Then he released a mobile game for money in the meantime.

Honestly, he fucked up at the start, but he does seem fairly talented. I believe he will release something, eventually.
>>
>>385044887
I hope he will. He released SMC and it is a great game. I just hope he won't fuck up again, i got really suspicious after all the drama around Super Retro Squad. He fucked up and took no consequences for it. It seems weird to me that so much work went to the trailer, but we didn't even saw a working demo or anything.

I hope he will do alright, I just don't understand how can you beg for money, spend it all and tell the people you will give it back eventually when the reactivated game makes a profit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.