[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he really have gotten away with hitting children in real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 17

File: Suguru.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru.png
130KB, 431x437px
Would he really have gotten away with hitting children in real life?

Maybe it's different in Japan, but hell, all kids have to do here is accuse a teacher of indecent touching or violence and he's out in his ass, regardless of how well he coached.
>>
>>385043470
Not in USA. Especially in Texas.
>>
>>385043470
Isn't he based off a real dude?
>>
In japan yes, they believe it's the victims fault for anything that happens to them
>>
>>385043607
I think I've heard of that, actually, but you know how "based on" means when it comes to fiction.
>>
>>385043779
So, the girls really are asking for it?
>>
>>385043843
I mean it's possible, from what I know about japland reputation is a huge deal there. So a school downplaying a horrible persons crimes so they can brag about their gold medalist seems likely enough.
>>
Yes.

Japanese schools are full of bullying and the teachers do it too. It's part of the reason their suicide rate is the highest in the world.
>>
>>385043843
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>385044142
Just why? Weren't Japs supposed to be timid, humanist, pacifist and all that gay shit?
>>
>>385044142
This. People don't seem to acknowledge that they kill themselves in droves for a reason. They live in hell. Their video games are great though, especially for escapism.
>>
>>385043963
Yes. A case can be made that she was asking for it, and then you get a lightened sentence or even get off scott free. A girl having received multiple gifts without having put out, for example, is an imstance where such a case can be made.
>>
>>385043565

what is it with texas and thirsty stacy teachers anyway, seems like there's a new incident every week
>>
>>385044459
that's because video game is one of the only real forms of escapism the Japanese have.
It's actually really sad when you think about it.
>>
>>385043470
If he was a Syrian migrant he would have.
>>
>>385043963
Yeah, and no one's going to stop you either since they all just look the other way and dont get involved in other people's business
>>
Japs live in a collectivist, shame-based society where your own needs and desires are irrelevant compared to those of the group. So if taking beatings and rapings and working yourself to death is necessary for your school to gain prestige, you bite your lip and take it because otherwise you're ruining it for everyone else.
>>
File: file.png (66KB, 726x437px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
66KB, 726x437px
>>385043607

no
>>
>>385044774
So that's why those track team fags were so pissed.
>>
>>385044639
Those nips can inhale all the charcoal smoke they want as long as I get my monster hunter fix.
>>
>>385044879
Fuck off Yaldabaoth
>>
>>385043843
Yes, but I remember it being a university and the team was all girls. Also I don't think he hit them as much as worked them to exhaustion, gave them not water, and sexual assaulted a few.
>>
>>385044879
Anon that's probably just some bullshit they put in so they didn't get sued.
>>
>>385043470
The point is that they didn't want to accuse him because everyone wanted to share in the glory of a volleyball team coached by an olympic champion.
The principal, the parents, the school, everyone looked the other way.

The villains are incidental, the point is that it's the system that props them up and enables them.
And as illustrated with the politician, taking them down individually is pointless because the next one in line will take their place as long as the system survives.
Which is why in the final arc they take on the personification of the system itself.
>>
>>385044906
Yes. Glad Ryuji decided not to go back, even of things were better.
>>
>>385044459
Almost like they live in a hell they want to escape
>>
>>385044981
>gave them not water
So bottles of salt?
>>
>>385044528
So you're telling me I can go to Japan and shower a girl with gifts and she's pretty much forced to put out?
>>
>>385045049
The biggest problems I had with Ryuji was that he never shut the fuck up about being a Phantom Thief and he didn't call Morgana out for being a complete faggot when he ran off.
>>
>>385045173
No, you are whitu piggu
>>
>>385045070
Semen
>>
Yup, Japans society is fucked. it's really sad since when i visited people were kind but under the veil it's cruel
>>
if you dont think this could happen in literally any country, youre retarded

not that its likely or common, but possible? of course it fucking is, because similar things have already happened multiple times all over the world.
>>
>>385045046
>glory of the voleyball team
>a fucking highschool sports team

What kind of """""""glory""""" that would be? It's fucking highschool man.
>>
>>385046278
Go look in to how serious places like Texas take high school football
>>
>>385043470
In Japan, yes. In the rest of the world, probably if he wasn't that blatantly obvious.
Definitely would have gotten away with the sexual assault something like that happened in my school
>>
>>385046278
have you not picked up that nips take high school really seriously

thats why the student council president is an important character in every vidya/anime and why they sperg over senpai/kohai

also, assuming youre a burger the rest of the world looks at your highschool football shit the same way
>>
>>385046380

UTfag here

college ball is even worse
>>
>>385046380
>>385046525
Is it Southern Bastards bad?
>>
No that plot line was ridiculous. In Japan the parents hold all the power. Its not uncommon for parents to get teachers fired simply because they dont like them.
All it would have taken is one abused child to tell their parents and the shit storm would have ripped him down from his castle.
They dont give a fuck if he's a medalist in the olympics, if anything that just makes him a bigger target as people want to see the mighty fall from grace.
>>
>>385046525
High school ball is a big deal so they can recruit to college
>>
>>385045046
>The principal, the parents, the school, everyone looked the other way.
>because they were popular/extremely skilled

yfw this is more real than anyone here realizes, it gets worse than kids getting slapped too.
>>
>>385043843
>based off a real dude actually means based of a not-real dude
thanks for clearing that up
>>
best villain in the game. utterly disgusting but mostly believable at the same time. personally antagonizes you without it feeling completely arbitrary (unlike shido)

halfway through madarame they realized that plagiarism and fraud really arent very bad crimes so they threw in the bullshit pseudo-murder at the end

mafia man is a literally who with no real theme (entire subplot is saved by makoto)

futabas palace is p good but doesnt even have a villain

burger king is literally who and also utterly boring, as his his daughter

sae is a decent palace, and a worthwhile character, but doesnt really scratch the itch of a good villain.

shido is obviously a main antagonist from the first minute of the game, but simultaneously manages to be a literally who until the end. boss fight is great though

yaldabaoth comes out of nowhere, and would feel completely out of place if that sort of thing wasnt already expected from the series. they dont explore the themes surrounding it at all and just expect that you get the gist of it because they already did this a bunch of times.
>>
He could have but I feel like in today's society (even in a place like Japan) where everyone has a smart phone, recordings of him doing that shit would pop up on the internet.

Which is kinda why I had a semi hard time believing every single kid/ teacher would just accept that shit. Even if the school and Japanese law system didn't want to do anything about it a video of an Olympic gold medalist beating kids (even having a kid try to commit suicide) literally have the international olympic's ethic committee investigate both him and government.

It would have at least been enough to have him step down from his position.
>>
>>385048238
He didn't beat them in public. It's just that everyone knew that he was doing that and sexually harassing the female students but no one wanted to do anything.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-031722.jpg (123KB, 291x557px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-031722.jpg
123KB, 291x557px
Reminder the kids will now receive poorer educations because the school won't be able to fund itself as much without him.
>>
>>385047889
Pretty much this, though I don't think Sae was meant to be a full-on villain.
Makoto, Futaba and Haru were clearly added afterwards (Hashino is a confirmed waifufag), so no wonder their palaces aren't interesting. That time should have been spent on building Shido and Yabadabadoo.
>>
>>385044142

Lol the suicide rate in japan isn't even in the top 10.
>>
>>385048238
Nigger the top tier waifu teacher didn't know about it. What is meant when they say everyone knew is that all the students he had, parents of said specific students, and people over him knew.
>>
>>385043470
Bill Cosby almost ALMOST got away with raping multiple women. Tripped at the finish line, but it's not impossible to get away with something by being famous.
>>
>>385044424
Yeah they are which is why bullying is so rampant. Nobody does anything to stop it until someone suicides or starts stabbing people on trains.
>>
>>385049216
She doesn't know because the game doesn't want you to think badly of her. You bet every other teacher would know or at least highly suspect what was going on.
>>
Kamoshida and various of the adults did nothing wrong.
Akechi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>385049470
The other fucking students didn't even know for christs sakes and gossip is common amongst younger people compared to adults. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>385049092
Because the top countries are nigger shitholes where genocide is covered up as suicide, faggot.
>>
>>385049021
Anon I'm sure after everything that happened Shujin was shut down sometime after Akira left.
>>
>>385049658

Nigger shitholes like south korea, amirite?
>>
File: 1500923779876-v.png (337KB, 592x437px) Image search: [Google]
1500923779876-v.png
337KB, 592x437px
>>385049696
I didn't play the game yet, Just watched the early let's play of a German spy/Franz

Tbh that just makes it worse. Better to clean up a corrupt machine than destroy it.
>>
>>385049938
Anon if you're going to watch some e-celeb fag on youtube play the game you might as well watch someone that does everything like JohneAwsome.
>>
>>385049938
if a machine is fucking up the stuff its meant to be producing its usually cheaper to replace it than to fix it
>>
File: 1490090483380.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490090483380.gif
1MB, 540x540px
Whats it like to have enough power, fame, or status that you could do anything an not face consequences?
>>
File: 1500763343023-v.jpg (9KB, 261x210px) Image search: [Google]
1500763343023-v.jpg
9KB, 261x210px
>>385050194
But a German spy will sit there in from of low res bread telling me about the history of bread in japan. That's why I like him. He's autistic as hell and will stop at anything just to wax on in incredible detail for a video game.

Stops at a tobacco vendor, spends whole episode talking about the history of tobacco in Japan.
>>
If he was wasen't beaten his students he could probably smash all the horny highschool chicks in the good old usa
>>
File: 1491112579816.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491112579816.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>385044586
Highschool football is huge here. Only teacher in my town that got into any trouble about that stuff was a male teacher involved with a 14 year old or something.
>>
>>385050375
except it's not being replaced, just shut down. You don't even have the scraps of a machine left.
>>
>>385050601
That's typically what replacement entails.
>>
>>385049658
I'm sure pretty sure Finland isn't a nigger shithole. At least not yet.
>>
>>385050532
Texasfag here

Underage sex is huge here.
>>
He sure could've.

>In 2012, a 17-year-old high school student in Osaka committed suicide at home. The young man was the captain of the basketball club, and he had taken his own life as a result of the beatings he received from then-coach Hajime Komura. Komura had apparently beaten him “around a dozen times as a punishment for mistakes he made during training matches.” In trial, Komura would eventually admit to the abuse, though he claimed that he never thought the student would go so far as to take his own life. During the trial, the city of Osaka attempted to argue that Komura's abuse had nothing to do with the young man's suicide. The courts ultimately found him guilty of assault, receiving a sentence of one year in prison, suspended for three years. If that seems like a slap on the wrist, that's because it unfortunately was.

from this article: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2017-05-12/the-real-japan-behind-persona-5/.116021
>>
>all kids have to do here is accuse a teacher of indecent touching or violence

And if nobody accuses them due fear of either retaliation of what rocking the boat will bring, like the students in P5 before joker and pals entered his palace?
>>
>>385050703
>replacement entails not replacing something

Hello chinaman
>>
>>385050532
Do you think any states would be allowed to break away from this great country without a hostile takeover of your states government
>>
>>385050708
How fucking underaged? Isn't Texas one of those US hellholes where you can fuck 16 year olds
>>
>>385043470
>Would he really have gotten away with hitting children in real life?
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rice_Jr.#Rutgers_University_suspension_and_firing

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/14/british-gymnastics-alleged-emotional-physical-abuse

>“Comments were made to parents such as ‘how do you let your kid get that fucking fat?, ‘why does she even bother coming, look at the size of her’ and ‘look at her belly it’s so huge its coming out of her top, that’s disgusting’.” The girl was aged eight at the time.

>“‘One of the worst instances I have witnessed, was during stretching at the beginning of a session. A gymnast was lying in a box split and her splits were particularly high [her hips were at least a foot from the ground]. Without warning [the coach] forcibly pushed her hips down and she hit the floor in a box split, [the coach] then sat on top of the gymnast, who was clearly in tremendous amounts of pain, and held her hips to the ground for a timed minute. At the end of the stretch [the coach] got off, and walked away while the gymnast hid her tears.’”

http://abc7chicago.com/news/hs-coach-fired-after-altercation-with-player--/1642877/

>The girl's high school basketball coach at Christ the King College Prep in Chicago's Austin neighborhood has been fired after a physical confrontation on the sidelines was captured on video.

>"For him to knock her hands down and push her face, was just, it was shocking, it was just, wow," said Michael Airhart, a spectator.
>>
>>385044142
>It's part of the reason their suicide rate is the highest in the world
I thought they got beaten by South Korea and Finland
>>
>>385050882
17, but anything under 18 by an older person is demonized in the news.
>>
>>385043607
>>385043843
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-21289450
https://japantoday.com/category/national/student-commits-suicide-after-being-beaten-by-school-basketball-coach
There are a bunch of other cases
>>
>>385050808
Shutting it down and replacing it with something new.
>>
>>385050705
I meant that Japan would be in the top 10 if you didn't count nigger shitholes. And Finland is just a shithole.
>>
>>385050882
14 lowest I've seen.

And yeah I mean older with younger. Not kids fucking each other
>>
>>385050957
>by the news
If anyone cares or finds out other than their friends and the like.
>>
>>385050984
Except you stated that not replacing it is what is entailed in replacement. So it wouldn't be replaced by your logic.
>>
>>385043470
Aren't teachers in Japan afraid to do anything anymore, since students can now easily report teachers? Pretty sure I read somewhere that its gone beyond zero tolerance for physical abuse, you'd get ass fucked for life if the word got out. It might have been S.K tho.
>>
>>385043470
>Maybe it's different in Japan,
Congrats you figured out the point of the whole game.
P5 is a story about lampshading Japan's "justice system". The characters point out how fucked up it is several times.
>>
>>385051462
I'd wager it's South Korea, that country is absolutely fucked.
>>
>>385051462
Pretty much, everyone is constantly recording and the kids bully the teachers now and then just cut out of the context of however the respond so they can get them in trouble
>>
>>385051462
Literally admitting you where raped or a victim at all is considered shameful in japan. Why do you think the protag got fucked early on? It's not just the guy he fucked with but also Japanese society.
>>
File: 1498200214057.jpg (592KB, 609x2907px) Image search: [Google]
1498200214057.jpg
592KB, 609x2907px
>>385051538
>P5 is a story about lampshading Japan's "justice system".
I liked it better when Phoenix Wright did it
>>
>>385051594
I heard a bunch of stuff about south korea but how fucked is it ?
>>
>>385044142
Fake news, this was like half true like 20 years ago, now they're not even top50.
>>
>>385051724
Their leader was literally part of a cult that wants every male dead.
>>
>>385046278

It's not really that far fetched sounding if you're from a small town where the high school football/basketball team really is the pride of the neighborhood and school rivalries get more space on the newspaper than what the president is doing or whatnot
>>
>>385051724
Well you know the story about Rasputin and the Tsar? Well South Korea recently had a story like that but it also involved a large sums of money.

However some people will tell you some bullshit about how Korea is being ruled by 8 women or something who will gladly go to war with N.Korea to see S.Korean Men die
>>
>>385051934
The one that got arrested ?
>>
>>385051717
Phoenix Wright shows the point of view of someone who works through the system. Persona 5 portrays those issues via Youth Power which makes them seem silly at times, but they still exist.
>>
>>385051934
Bullshit and you should feel ashamed to spread bullshit like that.
>>
>>385051990
You mean the woman that was some sort of "advisor" to the president and then it came to light and the president got arrested ?
>>
>>385050532
>fuck Oklahoma
No bully.
Is there one of those images for Oklahoma? I've never seen one.
>>
>>385052145
She was controlled by a cult though. Didn't hear anything on the men dead thing desu.

Actually can you update me on it all? All I heard is she is connected to a cult that is filled with business leaders that whisper into her ear things that will help them.
>>
>>385052271
Her father was involved in the scandal way before she was.
>>
>>385047889

While I won't defend it I do think "the villains becoming less immediately relevant and relatable threats and even being borderline non-villains" was intentional. At least, up through Shido where that kinda goes out the window.
>>
>>385052397
Ohhhh shieeet i think i start to see the bgger picture, that indeed sounds fucked up
>>
>>385052515
Yeah, show you an extreme case of warping to get you to understand the issue and what it can evolve into, then lower it to show you the signs of lesser cases.
>>
>>385052348
I'm not denying the cult part, but I am calling bullshit on the
>that wants every male dead.
part.

But yes she had some ties to a cult leader named Choi Tae-min and when he died his daughter Choi Soon-sil took over the reigns of control Park Geun-hye the former president. Leaking of official documents, illegal use of power and dirty money was involved.
>>
>>385052609
No it's not that bad. The father was baited by them talking about his dead wife talking to them and it continued somewhat with the daughter who was conditioned in to it.
>>
>>385044586
Texas is a shithole full of white niggers, there's a reason they're dead fucking last in everything
>>
>>385044879
You do realize this intro is the contract MC makes with Yaldy and has no bearing on the contents of the game right? This was the most overtly political SMT game ever made
>>
>>385052609
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/secret-advisers-nepotism-and-even-rumours-of-a-murky-religious-s/
>>
>>385052348
Look up the 8 goddesses cult, they've done some serious shit.

>>385052782
>bullshit
Anon they're a hyper feminist cult that calls for male fetuses to be aborted.
>>
>>385052782
Ah cool, thanks

>>385052826
One of my fellow students was fucked in history class during lunch time by a guy on the football team iirc. She got impregnated and was the daughter of the principal, needless to say the principal left the town in shame.
>>
File: 1452759145010.jpg (127KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452759145010.jpg
127KB, 1920x1200px
>>385053003
>Anon they're a hyper feminist cult that calls for male fetuses to be aborted.
Anon you're full of shit that smells so foul not even a dung beetle wants anything to do with it.
>>
>>385053183
Are you actually defending an insane cult that tapes their used tampons to walls?
>>
>>385053183
reeee 8 goddesses stop sending shills to my board
>>
>>385053000
>Choi Soon-sil has known President Park since the 1970s when Choi's father, Choi Tae-min, offered to console and advise Park as she and the family was still grieving for the assassination of then first-lady Yuk Young-soo.Choi at that time claimed that the shamanic leader can channel communication to her dead mother. Choi Soon-sil is alleged for dictating or at the least influencing her decisions on everything from President Park's handbags to state affairs.Choi has been indicted for extorting bribes, abusing power illegally and leaking classified documents Choi is also accused of having influenced Ewha Womans University to change their admission criteria in order for her daughter Chung Yoo-ra to be given a place there.
This shit is from a fucking movie jesus
>>
>>385053312
yep that's obviously what he's doing we got a real detective here
>>
>>385053312
Do you actually think they exist and have that much power?
>>385053361
Like I said, it's Rasputin and the Tsar all over again.
>>
>>385053615
>it's Rasputin and the Tsar all over again.
I believed you but i didn't expect it to be an actual copy paste of rasputin
>>
>>385053615
Asian cults are fucked.
>>
>>385053361
Asian countries are so fucked up, it's like they are not ready to be in the 21st century. The only thing that makes them first-world countries is the access to technology.
>>
File: 1500771371368.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500771371368.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
>>385052826
>there's a reason they're dead fucking last in everything

Hey now, we may have spent over 60 million on a highschool football stadium that ended up cracking due to poor architecture, but we aren't last in everything.
>>
>>385054365
Yeah we just suck. We arent dead last.
>>
>>385054343
Reminder that China tortures animals because they think it makes the meat taste better.
>>
>>385054343
China literally needed at least a century or two of cultural development before they are ready for current technology.

But to be honest the west is to blame for fucking them up.
>>
>>385054463
You can taste the anguish!
>>
>>385054602
No its opiums falt for being so damn good.

They damn well know why kids like cinnamon toast crunch.
>>
>>385054463
>>385054602
China needs to be razed to the ground, it's really a pity they now have nukes.
>>
>>385054343
What, do you think America is so much better?

Reminder that child marriages still exist in America and there are large portions of rural areas with incredibly fucked up fixations on parent-child purity. If you really think Asian countries are fucked up I suggest spending a month or two in the deep rural areas and getting to know some people.
>>
>>385054343
you know south korea is fucked when almost 90% of all manwha contains a form of school bullying in one way or another.
>>
>>385053796
At least in this story nobody got a absurd violent death and had their penis put in a jar.

As far as we know
>>385053894
Well it's up to you to prove they exist
>>385054463
Allegedly kosher and halal meat tastes better then regular meat
>>
>>385054602
great leap forward set their culture back a fucking century
>>
So did Ann fuck him? She never gave a straight answer. I'm sure there are doujins where she did
>>
>>385054979
>Allegedly kosher and halal meat tastes better then regular meat
It doesn't, that's just a lie so shitskins can act like savages.
>>
>>385055060
>So did Ann fuck him?
No, that's the entire reason why he went after Shiho
>>
>>385054886
China is like 1 bad harvest away from going full Soylent Green
They already have the huge amounts of pollution and rich people living in sealed off towers, they just need government sponsored suicide centers and cannablism to make the final leap
I bet their portion of the ocean is already dead as well and that's why they keep going into Korea and Japan's space
>>
>>385054912
Not much better but definitely better. You need to go to the deep south to find that white trash bullshit.
>>
>>385055060
Maybe in the Japanese version. But if you follow the English plot closely she says the last call before shiho fello was about finally fucking him.
>>
>>385055156
After that scene bro. He's been going after Shiho for awhile, then finally gave Ann an ultimatum. It's why she talks to you in that cafe in the first place
>>
>>385054989
and the great leap foward only happened because the west allowed communism to win there
>>
File: 1491923483199.png (238KB, 2000x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1491923483199.png
238KB, 2000x1986px
>>385043470
Man if you ever learn Japanese. I encourage you to try and read Japanese news.

This shit is so common that it's basically the "school shooter" of Japan.
>>
>>385055195
I actually think we'll live to see China collapse from the inside at some point. Hopefully the global economy doesn't suffer too much from it.

>>385055060
She didn't, that's why he harassed and it's implied he raped Shiho.
>>
>>385055272
She didn't have sex with Kamoshida.
>>
>>385055201
Rural south is what you mean. There are still fairly large cities in the deep south. It's the sub-500 population towns with one grocery store where you're most likely to find those types of people. That's not to say all of them are like that. I used to stop in some small towns on my treks through Texas for some BBQ and the townsfolk were nice.
>>
>>385055262
>the south
>as if the north isn't often more corrupt historically leading to the cesspit that is new york
Every day bro the Democratic party in new york bro is being shown to be corrupt as fuck bro funding programs meant to fuck you bro and centralize power around a few individuals bro

Clintonite.
>>
>>385055195
Cannibalism is already part of Chinese culture, anon.
>>
>>385055195
>They already have the huge amounts of pollution
Here's hooping that their efforts to reduce it pays off
>>
>>385055060
I think it's pretty clear he didn't fuck Ann. The question is if he did rape Shiho or just molested her.
>>
>>385055060
I like to think she didn't and he took his anger out on Shiho which led to her trying to kill herself
Also unrelated, but Ann surprisingly ended up my favorite character of the cast. I thought she'd be the typical Yukari/Chie type to Ryuji's Junpei/Yosuke but she wasn't at all

It was pretty refreshing compared to P2-P4's usual dynamic. Her being so dense all the time was hilarious, especially her S.Link and the protag's response to her
>>
>>385055542
Meant for
I'm shitposting and being semi serious at the same time so I apologize.
>>385055201
>>
>>385044424
Meanwhile in World War II..
>>
>>385043470
>no mention of Sandusky
>>
>>385044142
I think most of the west has a higher suicide rate now as their governments are desperately trying to kill their entire nations with mass immigration and retarded libcuck policies.
>>
>>385055721
Must you ruin everything /pol/
>>
>>385055669
Trump is even worse since he has no idea what he's doing and is now demanding shit like a whiny brat, turning his party against him
At this point I'd rather have fucking Hilary, and I thought she was the worst
>>
>>385055287
Nothing will ever ruin the magical view of Japan you once had like learning Japanese. They're flawed, but in different ways than us here. I still find it super interesting though and enjoying something for what it is is all in taking the good with the bad.

Still though, the shit they worry about and obsess over makes me laugh my ass off.
>>
>>385055827
My post wasn't an endorsement of Trump nigger
>>
>>385054365
I'd still rather be Texan than live anywhere else, except maybe Alaska. Alaska looks cool.
>>
>>385055905
>"N-N-Nigger!!!"
Is there anybody on this site who isn't some white trash antisocial loser
>>
>>385056016
Not that guy, but your newfag is showing.
>>
>>385055537
You sure you weren't offered human meat, m8?
>>
File: KoreaStory.jpg (3MB, 1775x6949px) Image search: [Google]
KoreaStory.jpg
3MB, 1775x6949px
was someone looking for this?
>>
>>385056016
>saying nigger means you are white trash
Nigger it's been a staple of this site forever. It's like saying newfag or old fag. It's characterized as meaningless insults cunt.
>>
>>385055905
You're the one that brought politics into this thread because you got triggered over someone telling you what the south is like. You should go back to your containment board.

>>385055875
Absolutely. Japan is flawed in a lot of ways and generally speaking you should never live there if you have any sort of mental health issues. Still if you live in any of the mid-sized cities the experience is nice and the people are much warmer compared to the larger places.
>>
>>385056109
I've been lurking for years dumbass. Just because throwing around nigger as an insult for everyone is normal here doesn't mean it makes you any less of a loser
You guys always live out the complete stereotype, skinny/fat losers who never get out the house/hate women
>>
>>385056172
Oh come on now .... what the fuck, the placenta eating on the "gamer fuel" thread now this ..... oh lord
>>
File: 1453750261587.jpg (72KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1453750261587.jpg
72KB, 634x634px
>>385055969
I don't think I could live anywhere else due to the weather. Just moving up north near Dallas for a few years was bad enough with the winter.
>>
>>385056016
youre a nigger and a faggot
>>
>>385056285
What's your point here? The sky is blue? Why are you angry that the sky is blue?
>>
>>385056172
I was looking for this exact image, thank you.
>>
>>385056334
I live in Dallas right now. It's alright.
>>
>>385056271
>go back to your containment board because you replied to one subject with commentary on the same subject but then pointed out to another that your post wasn't of the presidential subject.

Holy shit m8 I don't even like Trump. I'm just saying that's off topic shit as all I'm discussing is how a condemnation of the south is meaningless as the entire country is fucked up.
>>
File: 1496109174596.jpg (265KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496109174596.jpg
265KB, 960x635px
>>385056172
Reminder.
>>
Does poor Ann ever get a happy vanilla doujin
>>
>>385055659
>I like to think she didn't and he took his anger out on Shiho which led to her trying to kill herself
That's what happens, and yeah, Ann was pretty good. The cast was retarded and annoying at times but it was an improvement from P3 or P4.
P2 (both) had the comfiest teammates, though.
>>
>>385052826
t. california
>>
>>385056546
And I'm calling you a dumb faggot because you got triggered over me calling bits of the South shit. You've even admitted that the entire country is fucked up, so why the fuck do you have your panties all twisted up over someone telling you that a bit of the country is more fucked up than elsewhere?

Again, you need to go back to your containment board faggot.
>>
>>385056016
im a black dude with a pretty high IQ, i know shocker right. well apart from that im pretty much just another common 4chan fag
>>
>>385056172
This starts being bullshit when he mentions the government
>>
>>385056697
>ur triggered
Nah m8 trying to respond to something on how Asia isn't that bad because THE SOUTH is bad instead of how the entire country is fucked is misrepresenting the actuality of the situation. I never said the south isn't shit so the little
> you already said the whole country is bad
Bit doesn't hold any water. I'm not saying the north is worse I'm just saying that it's not as if the south is even the fucking issue with America as it's more about special interests groups.
>>
>>385043470
It's legal to beat your kids though
>>
>>385056936
How big is your penor
>>
>>385056562
Probably, but don't count on it being scanlated.
It could be worse, you could be a Taefag, but at least I accepted I'll never get vanilla of her.
>>
>>385050882
i got laid more at age 15 than i do now in texas

had the volleyball coach from my highschool get caught on sexual harassment charges before he fled to lake travis and kurt cobained. had a wife and a kid too
>>
>>385056993
>I'm not saying the north is worse
>as if the north isn't often more corrupt historically leading to the cesspit that is new york

Really makes your noggin' joggin.
>>
>>385057089
Not him, but I'm black and my dick is small. I'm lightskin though so I get away with it based on my face
>>
>>385057089
about 17 cm. its a grower though so a real bother to measure. as soon as i grab my ruler it gets a tad smaller. so probably a little above 17 cm
>>
>>385057124
She has one where she's doing the maid service job. It's out of character and she's now a whore, but at least she isn't being raped
>>
>>385057228
So you're biracial?
>>385057238
You didn't actually have to answer, I was memeing
>>
>>385057238
>cm
You in France or Sweden? Can you rape a woman without going to jail?
>>
>>385057196
Take note how that line included the word historically. As in, in the past, not as in the totality of the present. I'm saying it contributed more to make things this way but the way things are now is a collective issue. As thus nigger. I'm not saying the north is worse, it was worse at times, but as of now isn't worse as it's collectively an issue.
>>
>>385057346
Yeah but the white has been diluted. The last white person was my grandmother,
>>
>>385057552
I know a guy with only a white grandma and he looks like sour cream
>>
>>385057465
You must be autistic or something given how retarded your arguments are and your attempt to spin away from being triggered. You need to go back.
>>
The real question is, are the yakuza still prominently active is Japan today or did they die out?
>>
>>385057680
>try to quote me to prove me wrong
>can't even read the word historic
>point out how that has been missed in this analysis
>HUR DUR UR AUTISTIC
>>
>>385057784
Still very prominently in white collar crime, but I'm not sure what their role is in drug and human trafficking.
>>
>>385057426
neither, but my country also has immigration problems, like every other european country, only it's too small for the Muslims to even bother bombing it. also im pretty lucky since most girls here neither hate nor particularly prefer black/brown/yellow dudes. so im pretty much just another guy living in the city
>>
>>385043779

Where are these misconceptions coming from? People who abuse kids are treated severely harshly
>>
Moderator kun where are you please give us sweet release
>>
>>385058104
>my country
>like every other European country
your country is in Africa
>>
>>385043470

The principle viewed Kamoshida as a necessary evil because he considered a higher profile volley ball team to be the best means of elevating the school as a whole. That's why Kamoshida got away with as much as he did.

The situation is less like the asshole gym teacher you had in highschool, and more like the asshole rich kid who got away with everything because his daddy was on the board of trustees.
>>
>>385050705

Finland IS Japanese land you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1497178090468.jpg (68KB, 611x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497178090468.jpg
68KB, 611x630px
>>385043565
>>385052826
>>385044586
Most of the incidents I've seen are in shithole inner city (like Houston) schools (at least the wilder stuff, like the teacher giving a lap dance to a 15-year-old for his birthday)
>>
That's not true, my high school had a very well respected football team that brought in a ton of money to the town so the coach got away with physical and verbal abuse as well as groping students.
>>
File: calling bullshit.gif (183KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
calling bullshit.gif
183KB, 214x200px
>>385046525

The fucking fancy New England private colleges have the same shit just with a different sport - hockey.

>have medically documented disorder (tourettes syndrome will fuck you up)
>school refuses to provide the testing accommodations regulated under ADA b/c "we have a reputation to consider"
>midterms come
>all of the hockey players have all learning disorder accommodations, even ones who are clearly neurotypical

Yet people think the athlete favoritism is worse in the south and state schools
>>
>>385057784

>Yakuza
>die out

They're too entrenched as a part of the Japanese cultural identity to ever COMPLETELY die out. The Yakuza have been a part of Japan since before the Shogunate was, hell, before Oda Nobunaga was.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.