[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't this get discussed more often? Just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 85bbb1e79a1053df9c9fcb0f76c6d65b.jpg (613KB, 1000x1003px) Image search: [Google]
85bbb1e79a1053df9c9fcb0f76c6d65b.jpg
613KB, 1000x1003px
Why doesn't this get discussed more often? Just finished it and it was great. Kinstones are far better than the seeds in BotW and actually affect the world despite being so much smaller in comparison. What went so right?
>>
>Why doesn't this get discussed more often?

This always has the same answer; there's nothing to discuss about

The game is 9/10
>>
it's a garbage game that was hated upon release because it's nowhere near as good as the oracle games. it's trash
>>
>>385042147
>Why doesn't this get discussed more often?

great game but short. could have more content.
I hate the retarded 4 dungeon only meme. step it up Nintenturd.

if I had my own dream zelda game, it would literally be 36 temples/dungeons and all of them unique with unique items. I wanna feel like I truly played and lived through a zelda game and not just "it lasts a few hours and that's that".
>>
>>385042653
I haven't played Seasons yet, but it's definitely better than Ages. Ages had some fucking horrible sections in it.
>>
>>385042806
>I hate the retarded 4 dungeon only meme. step it up Nintenturd.
It has six, though. Just four elements.
>>
>>385042826
Fuck does it really? I'm about to finish seasons and was going to play ages in a couple days
>>
>>385043195
>Fuck does it really?
You're in for a treat.
>>
File: 1438175666115.gif (20KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438175666115.gif
20KB, 500x200px
>>385042147

It was a 2D game in an age when most Zelda fans only cared about 3D games. It had one part of the game that made you actually think, which means a lot of people quit the game.

I liked it more than Wind Waker or TP. I just wish it would have had less cutscenes.
>>
>>385043195
>>385042826
ages is the worst Zelda game in the series. At least skyward sword had the crafting mechanic and stamina bottles to TRY to add some depth. Even if heavily restricted... Ages is just words words words and some very good boss fights. That's it. It's like the No More Heroes of Zelda.
>>
>>385046285

>ages is the worst Zelda game in the series.
>CDi games
>Phantom Hourglass
>Twilight Princess
>>
>>385042147
Because it's almost a 15 year old game that was nearly perfect? There isn't really anything to say about it. It's another great Zelda game that I'm sure tons of us on /v/ go back and replay every few years.

Thank fucking God for emulators.
>>
>>385046728
You insult the brand. None of those are worse. ages is worse than the CD-i Zeldas. And Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess...? Get real.
>>
File: Bait.png (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
3KB, 256x224px
>>385046973

>You insult the brand.
>ages is worse than the CD-i Zeldas.
>>
>>385046285
ages has the best overworld (behind seasons), best dungeons and best puzzles.
seasons has the best items.
>>
because all the kiddies on vee are obsessed with the 3D games only

The game's only flaw is that it's too easy, but that can be said about every Zelda game besides 2 and maybe 1. Otherwise, it's the best take on the Zelda formula. Great pixel art before Nintendo dropped pixel art, two game-long, engaging hooks that the entire game is crafted around- kinstones and becoming small, great soundtrack, satisfying dungeons, everything is there.
>>
>>385042806
>36
no
15 max. if you keep adding so many dungeons itll overstay its welcome.
>>
I didn't really care for all the kinstone stuff but it's a cool game
>>
>>385042147
It was a great and charming game
>>385047868
This. You can only progress so much, or else you risk going into gimmicky dungeons, and those are terrible
>>
>>385046935
>Thank fucking God for emulators.
For certain
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.