[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play game >end up loving it >go on /v/ to make a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>play game
>end up loving it
>go on /v/ to make a thread on it hoping for a fun discussion on it
>"shit taste"
>"is this fucking bait?"
>">>>/r/eddit"
>"how far /v/ has fallen"
>try asking for reasons on why it's bad
>get laughed out of the thread with name calling posts and belittling reaction posts
>feeling inferior and attacked go back to playing the game
>try drowning out the growing inferiority and resentment inside of me
>start seeing /v/'s nitpicking was correct
>the game starts becoming less enjoyable and fun
>eventually feel nothing but sadness when playing it
>uninstall it and all other games that the majority of /v/ deems as "reddit" or "tumblr"
>try out a game that /v/ seems to love
>it's clunky, ugly, and boring
>make another thread asking what is the appeal of it
>"good bait"
>"don't sweat it buddy you weren't born with enough brain cells for it"
>"shit taste"
>start feeling angry and try to explain why the game feels mediocre and not worthy of the praise it gets
>get called names again and mocked with reaction images and false flaggers pretending to be me
>try to play the game again to see if I was wrong about it
>try to find reasons to enjoy it the best I can
>realize that I was in the wrong
>the game is amazing
>feel like a part of me is shutting off and giving way to a new and better me
>moping about how I was stupid and ignorant towards good game design
>end up installing lots of /v/-core games
>every single one of them fill me with joy and acceptance
>hidden gems start filling my steam library
>make a 3x3 of games that the newly red-pilled me likes
>post it in 3x3 thread
>"good taste 9/9"
>"my nigga"
>"best chart in the thread"
>finally feel accepted and initiated into /v/
>start crying that I ever doubted and hated the most important people in my current life
I love you /v/
>>
you're here forever etc
>>
File: 1493460258037.jpg (49KB, 769x428px) Image search: [Google]
1493460258037.jpg
49KB, 769x428px
>new game comes out
>slightly under the radar but attracts enough posters
>have a bunch of comfy threads with minimal shitposting
>soon enough the threads die
>>
You're welcome, kid
>>
>>385036605
Post your 9x9, shit taste, guaranteed.
>>
>>385036605
kiss me
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.webm (3MB, 994x560px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.webm
3MB, 994x560px
>>385036605
fake story because no matter what it is, half of /v/ will find a reason to hate it
>>
>>385036605
>>post it in 3x3 thread
>>"good taste 9/9"
>>"my nigga"
>>"best chart in the thread"
>>finally feel accepted and initiated into /v/
Best part of the story. Ya'll niggas really are giant sheeps, and I'd be surprised if this doesn't happen to multiple people.
>>
>>385038481
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>385038481

tripfags are the worst, go fuck yourself you huge faggot.

ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD FOR ANONYMOUS POSTERS.
>>
/v/ is not for video games
>>
>>385036605
Well what was the game?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.