[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing overwatch >Don't typically use mic, ever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: nervous-sweating-key-and-peele.gif (172KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-sweating-key-and-peele.gif
172KB, 400x400px
>Playing overwatch
>Don't typically use mic, ever, too socially anxious
>Decide to grow a pair and do it for once
>Play a few quick play matches
>Actually have a pretty good time, I'm the only one talking and command my team to victory
>One round some guy starts talking
>Alright whatever, we go about and play the game, give general enemy positions etc.
>ANOTHER guy comes on and starts chatting with the other guy
>They have a good time and start making jokes with each other
>I lose my spaghetti try and interact
>"y- yeah... haha"
>They talk about sending eachother friend requests
>at the end of the match I leave without saying a word
>Never gonna use mic again

It's just not fair, I feel like such a buzz kill I'm just trynna play the game
>>
How old are you to be a such pathetic fag?
>>
>>385035819
Overwatch generally isn't very mic friendly since not many people use it. I can play 10 hours and will never hear a single person use a microphone.

That being said, I don't really touch competitive at all.
>>
>>385036654
in competitive you're almost always going to be expected to mic up
>>
>>385036906
I figured but I'd rather not be talking to people who just shout at people for not doing exactly what they thought they should do instead.
>>
>>385037309
God you're such a fucking pussy. They're just random fucking nerds, why are you taking it to heart?
>>
File: {MAXIMUM AUTISM LEVELS].gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
{MAXIMUM AUTISM LEVELS].gif
2MB, 388x218px
>>385036654
>Pussy only plays quick play
I can't go a single competitive game without people on mics. Every time I play on my smurf I have to instantly mute everyone so I don't feel bad when I throw to derank. What's worse is my smurf is low diamond right now so while deranking if I'm not fast enough or forget to mute people I hear some come in and be really positive about almost hitting diamond then I have to decide if I should still throw or let them hit diamond.
>>
>>385036062
Almost as pathetic as the one on 4chan calling others pathetic
>>
>>385036654
I don't think I can go two matches without having someone else on mic.
To be honest though, in usually the first person to say something. I think you need an initiator for most nerds to feel comfortable talking.
I think there should be options on if you want to play with people using mics. I'm still matching within 20 seconds so could probably afford the matchtime hit.
>>
>>385037469
you're an enormous faggot for smurfing in the first place
>>
>>385037495
Says the pathetic faggot who can't speak for shit with strangers
>>
>>385037405
not him but if your idea of fun is being berated by the poorly compressed whiny voices of permavirgins then it's completely different from mine
>>
>>385037770
That's not why you're playing though, you're playing a competitive ruleset which promotes communication. There will always be ragers in these modes and there's nothing you can do about it.
If you don't want to play a team-based game or hate communicating with randoms, then don't play.
>>
Let's fucking face it if you're posting on 4chan right now you're no better than OP

you're all fucking pathetic
>>
>>385035819
>Guys in a match ask if I have a mic so we can co-ordinate pushes
>ehh fuck it why not
>turn on mic and start talking
>>Dude do you have a fucking lisp!? haha
>Wait what? I didn't even know I had one
>>say sufferin succotash for me
>Can feel my face go red with embarrassment
>leave match and decide to never use my mic again
>>
>>385038150
including you ma niBBa
>>
>>385037761
Not OP, but nice try hermano
>>
>>385038072
Lol you sound just like those people that >>385037309
was talking about.
>>
File: 1499102001578.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1499102001578.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>>385038191
>say sufferin succotash for me
>>
>>385038150
nothing more pathetic than someone who can't socialize
>>
>>385037761

In defense of OP, I doubt you're much better mentally.

if your response to this is to make fun of the guy with social anxiety. Bitch, do you know where you are? 4chan is basically a haven for awkward fucks with social anxiety or for people who have egos bigger than they can handle. If your response is to hate on that then congrats chances are you are not that different than OP except you have a different kind of problem.
>>
>>385038634
I've never raged* or voiced negativity in a comp game because I understand that there hasn't been a single time it has improved a persons ability. You'll only hear positivity from me over the mic, even, for minor things.
Except when I've been nice to someone all game long despite them playing garbage and they say some critical shit when I fuck up,
then I'm upset.
>>
>>385038945
That's not social anxiety.
>>
>>385039489
>Too scared to talk to people through a mic
>Not social anxiety
>>
>>385040424
Social anxiety puts you in situations where you can't even move your body. OP is just a fucking faggot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.