[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game is about some legendary sword that can change the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1499072039004.png (235KB, 431x404px) Image search: [Google]
1499072039004.png
235KB, 431x404px
>game is about some legendary sword that can change the world
>finally get it right before the final showdown with the bad guy
>it's worse than the sword you get from beating the colosseum midgame
>>
Fable?
>>
>still no Peep Show game

Untapped market
>>
>>385033893
How would that even play like?
>>
>>385033893
Trying to play as David Mitchell in a video game would be extremely distressing, since you'd have to find an absurd amount of superlative words to expand your sentences.
>>
>>385034034
A Dating Sim with no good ending
>>
>>385034034
>>385033893
Maybe a Sim's like game where the goal is to make Mark and Jez as miserable as possible? Or a point-and-click adventure to obtain divorce papers for Mark.
>>
>>385034034
It'd be one massive exercise in futility
>>
>super hard boss with only one weakness
>a magical sword he has hidden away
>its actually just in an unlocked chest in his factory where you meet him
>literally called the sword of baron slaying +3 in game
>he dies in 1 hit to it
>sword is just a normal sword from then on
>the mission was a joke about bad d&d campaigns
>>
>>385033259
FF2 did this with ultima.

>Finally get ultima, the ultimate spell sealed away a thousand years ago to prevent its use upon other people.
>It's weaker than normal, properly leveled fire/ice/lightning magic.
>Apparently, the developer who wrote the code intentionally made it this way because the techniques of last millinia are not as refined as this one's and thus older spells should be weaker even if they were dangerous in their time.

>Mr. Saguchi is upset, tells the programmer to change it, he won't.
>He tries to go in and change it himself, programmer obscured it to make it difficult.
>Forced to ship the game with the spell in its broken state.
>>
>>385035053
Boy, I wish FF2 was even remotely good so this could be more than just a random factoid
>>
>>385034034
A fighting game where smarm is your only weapon. With a Killer Instinct style announcer.

>COUNTER-SNARK!
>>
>>385033259

>Game about an ice cream man
>Dies and goes to hell for ice cream related felonies
>Must pave his way through the circles of Hell, to become Satan's right hand man
>Serving ice cream to hell's denizens
>>
>>385035198
Can Lee Mack be a DLC guest character? He and Mitchell are the only good part of WILTY
>>
>>385034034

Point and click adventure
>>
>>385035627
>Lee Mack
/tv/ told me he isn't funny, they're wrong
>>
>>385035627
Yes. And his parries are all cheerful heel clicks.
>>
File: 1499097102818.jpg (260KB, 666x590px) Image search: [Google]
1499097102818.jpg
260KB, 666x590px
>>385035963
>/tv/ told me
>>
>>385035963
When /tv/ sets the Guinness World Record for most darts number twos in one minute, they can tell me who is and isn't funny.
>>
>>385034034
Text adventure obviously
>>
>>385033259
Star Ocean 2.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.