[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a thief good at all in MW or is it useless. I see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: morrowind.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
morrowind.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
Is being a thief good at all in MW or is it useless.

I see lots of people saying go pure mage when you play for the first time but I already played about a quarter of the game as a destruction mage years ago and now want to try to actually finish it as something different.

What are some fun builds to go?
>>
depending on patience the best build is the "level on demand" build where you keep your commonly used spells and weapons off the levelling part of the build and put a few that you rarely use but can easily cast on the build.

For example conjuration, cast it for a week when you want to level, and keep destruction off the build. Downside is you have to spend a long time at the beginning getting your skills up to a serviceable level.

Also there is no point in not having an all-around build in any elder scrolls game. Keep a 1h+shield or spear and casting skill at all times. One more thing to consider is that magic does not regenerate you you will inevitably be using melee unless you plan to spend all your time sleeping in dungeons
>>
Oh shit, I just found that place for my first time playing.
I ended up barley killing two orcish wearing guys, the few thousand I'm going to get off their armor is gonna send me from pauper to prince.
>>
>>385033014
Being a thief in Morrowind isn't for combat. It's for avoiding combat. There's a reason it shares the same tree with illusion and speechcraft. Sneak attack crits are only 50% in Morrowind, and that's not very much considering how much work it requires to GET a sneak critical with anything but a bow and arrow.

The best starter build is a high agility heavy armor Blunt/Shield with a redguard in my opinion, offering a very good balance of damage, accuracy, defense, and disease resistance, while leaving you open for claiming ebony armor and Sunder from Red Mountain.

Mages are VERY hard to play in this game as for the first 15 levels a passing scrib can essentially blow you the fuck out, but once you pass a certain threshold, everything in the game becomes cannonfodder as you basically run around WIZARDING everything.

But it's very hard to start as one, in a game that's already notoriously hard to start.
>>
How do you enchant something with a permanent enchantment.
When I try to enchant an item my only choices are touch, target, and self. I don't see a "continuous" option or anything like that.
>>
>>385037003
Permanent enchants require a strong enough soul. Golden Saints I think are the lowest possible prerequisite for a Permanent Enchant.

Winged Twilights and Ash Vampires can also be used I think.
>>
>>385037003
This is the part where you give me a (you) and say thank you for helping you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.