[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally none of your choices matter >In some situations,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: TID_Key_Art.jpg (560KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
TID_Key_Art.jpg
560KB, 1024x576px
>literally none of your choices matter
>In some situations, it's impossible to win. Literally no way to get Tyrion to say who his witnesses are
>It makes no fucking difference if Mira stops Andros getting a mercenary army or not
>Dany denies you a sell sword army no matter what you do
>Cartoonishly evil characters, Ludd and Griff. Quite obvious that GGRM didn't make them. You get ridiculous blue balls since you don't even get to kill them both.
>You lose Ironrath no matter what the fuck you do
>Somehow Gared is the bad guy because he defended himself twice from that retard Britt? And retard single digit IQ frostfinger thinks that what he did is no different then what the fooking legend guy did? wtf
>Somehow the guards magically figure out that you killed Damian even though I tossed the knife and the body. Literally just inventing false drama for the sake of it
>It's impossible to stay with Margery or go with Cersei or play them against each other
>Elissa who is normally so calm and rational turns into a hysterical maniac at the end of the game and can't make rational decisions.
>The traitor decides to get his whole house killed because your brother...didn't make him a sentinel? How does that make sense?
>No fucking way to save Ethan at all.
>The north groove turns out to be fucking pointless
>Everyone knows that the white hills can't manage the lands properly and yet somehow they have more money then us, more troops then us and nobody cares that they're shitty lumberjacks. This is just making the villain OP for no reason.

Tell tale games are a fucking meme. I can't believe I wasted my whole weekend on this shit. If they're seriously going to do shit like this. They need to make multiple fucking endings and branching story paths. If they cut out the fucking QTE bullshit and added in some similation or role playing aspects it would be a lot better.

Overall 0/10. What a shit game.
>>
Okay
>>
>>385031642

>playing or watching Game of Thrones

Normalfags have to leave
pleb

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>385031642
Imo that's one of the worst telltale games, but then, I played going in knowing nothing about GoT so I had no idea what was going on.
>>
Welcome to every Telltale game ever.
>>
>>385031642
Yeah it's just a trash game. Discard it as non-canon and move on with your life.
>>
>>385031642
welcome to telltale please enjoy our future entertainment for free on jewtube
>>
>>385031642
>Cartoonishly evil characters
Yeah, you'd never see a cartoonishly evil character in GoT
>>
Yeah we know. Just play life is strange
>>
>>385031642
I enjoyed it. Especially playing as Gared as an honour bound northerner
>>
>>385032972
I'd say it's even worse than your average Telltale game. While they're all perfectly linear and choices don't matter one bit, GoT is far worse because you know every single thing you ever do will ultimately fail because "lol it's got enjoy ur gritty shock factor". It's a tedious, masochistic slog that is completely unsatisfying because you know everyone is hopelessly fucked all the way from Ep 1. There's not even a story to unfold here, you know how it'll all end from the very beginning, it's just you and a pile of inescapable abuse thrown towards your defenseless characters.
>>
>>385032972
not really

telltale mostly ignores long-term choices in favor of plot, but they usually allow each scene to have an optimal route, which keeps the player engaged and rewarded

this game meanwhile pretty much made it its lifegoal to torment the player almost every step of the way
>>
>>385031642
It's a garbage cash grab game based on a terrible show based on a bad series of books written for 8th graders. What the shit did you expect?
>>
>>385031642
Tales from the Borderlands was surprisingly good by contrast, and it got far less promotion than GoT.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.