[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was MGS2 made by a b-team or something? >whiny bitch boy as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: mgs2-raiden-shell-sneak.jpg (111KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
mgs2-raiden-shell-sneak.jpg
111KB, 960x544px
Was MGS2 made by a b-team or something?
>whiny bitch boy as main character
>cringe and dumb dialogue with his girlfriend
>shitty uninspired level design
>not much gameplay improvement from the original
MGS3 is what MGS2 should have been
>>
>>385030657
Why do Japs think ladyboys are superheros and super warriors?
>>
Yeah maybe when you grow a brain you'll appreciate it one day.
>>
>>385031074
This
>>
>>385030657
are you 12 or something
>>
Op is probably the same sort of person who thought wind waker was a bad game for looking cartoony.
>>
>>385030657
MGS2 didn't age as well as 3 but it was a huge landmark for the series. If they actually finished the big shell and cut out some extraneous shot like the hydrogen bomb Vamp talks about which never amounts to anything, it's be a bit better
>>
File: 1498007294413.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498007294413.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>385031074
>>385031125
>>385031232
>>385031428
>>385031513
I hate nu-/v/. Obviously this post is shit, but you brain dead fucks are part of the problem too. This is so obviously fucking bait that I'm actually amazed that people are stupid enough to reply to it. There's no discussion or debates to be had in this thread, it's just fucking bait. For fucks sake, just ignore it like every sensible person is doing and post in a good thread,
>>
>make game to insult the fans of your previous most well-known title because you're butthurt that no one gave a shit about any of the other games you made
>don't even finish the game
>it is rightly reviled by most
>but contrarian fuckwits line up to suck the feces directly out of your anus because they're contrarian fuckwits

Fact: No one was ever worth talking to who liked MGS2.
>>
>>385031428
Windwaker was a bad game for looking cartoony, establishing the garbage habit of turning Zelda into an "artstyle" game, having heaps of cut content, terrible pacing, SAILING and mediocre dungeons.
Not to mention creating the most terrible fanbase besides the spics who worship MM.
>>
>>385031610
Lol i'm serious, the game is garbage
>>
>>385030657
>MGS3 is what MGS2 should have been
MGS3 was trash until the subsistence rerelease.
>>
>>385031610
le downvote fish
>>
>>385030657

I aggree with you op. The tanker mission is probably the best stealth espionage scene I ever witnessed. Suddenly playing a fuccboi, listening to the nonsensical pseudo emotional dialogues and fightning against that gay ass half naked vampyr (vam-pa-heur) killed that game for me. What happened after tanker mission, did they just though meh we need the dmc audience or sth?
>>
File: scooby8.jpg (152KB, 1438x1079px) Image search: [Google]
scooby8.jpg
152KB, 1438x1079px
>>385031684
Can't fool me, faggot
>>
>>385031428
>wind waker was a bad game for looking cartoony.
worst decision they ever made with Zelda.

so obvious why they did it, too, since twilight princess managed to get a T rating which is far too high for a core nintendo franchise. it's a shame because OoT, MM and TP were taking it into a really interesting direction in terms of art style.

now Link is also a total fuckboy faggot at all times
>>
>>385031610
OP was rude so Anons replies are similar
>>
Do you remember that time I forced my way into your room? We’d known each other for almost a year... and you blew up! It was the first time you ever raised your hand against me! I was so worried about you... It wasn’t your violent nature that scared me. It was your room... your heart... There wasn’t anything in your room! Only a bed and a small desk! It looked like a prison cell... No television set... no family pictures... not even a poster... A lifeless room... almost like your empty heart!
>>
>>385031902
I'm not saying that they're being too rude, I'm saying that nobody should ever respond to this kind of thread in the first place.
>>
>>385032016

WOAH
where is this from
>>
>>385031759
The game should have just been a tanker mission, rather a 2 hour good game than plus 10 hours of trash after it
>>
>>385031046
Their conception of masculinity is just bizarre compared to ours.

Chinese people also see being fat as a sign of health; asians are weird, best to not think too deep about their oddities.
>>
>>385030657
>mgs2
>b team
Wow. Quite the bait.
>>
>>385032708
No i mean it's so bad it's like from different team than MGS1 developers, i'm totally fine with playing as a rookie who Snake helps but playing as this fucking faggot is not fine. Sure Raiden is cool in later games but in this, what the fuck where they thinking?
>>
>>385030657
>I just LUV snak-e
>I want to blow snak-e
>no homo
>I always want to play as snak-e
>and if I can't (and can't comprehend the story, I will say it's awful
>getting fucked in the butt my Kojimbo + snak-e would be best
>no homo
>only like cocks
we know you are a fag, OP. Go home and be a bitchboy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.