[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Horizon, why does /v/ hate this game again? >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 984540s575.jpg (2MB, 3658x4053px) Image search: [Google]
984540s575.jpg
2MB, 3658x4053px
Just finished Horizon, why does /v/ hate this game again?
>no SJW
>amazing combat
>great story
>stunning graphics
Solide 9/10 for me.
>>
>stunning graphics
If you like wonky facial animations and tactical fog then sure
>>
File: 1488411392884.jpg (437KB, 821x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1488411392884.jpg
437KB, 821x1328px
>>385026679
>no SJW
Wrong
>amazing combat
Right
>great story
Wrong
>stunning graphics
Right
>>
because breath of the wild shitposters
Im with you though OP, horizon was a 8/10 for me just based on the gameplay and visuals alone.

I still don't get what people mean when they call horizon SJW
>>
>>385026993
>I still don't get what people mean when they call horizon SJW
It's protagonist isn't a cross dressing gay midget gnome, but an actual woman.
>>
File: HELP ME.png (863KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
HELP ME.png
863KB, 714x802px
>>385026907
this
the graphics are amazing and the framerate is dope, and they are doing some cool shit with the environment realtime spawning
but thats all
the character design looks like someone punched white chicks and made them watch blacked dot com commercials until their offspring look like something out of a bram stoker novel.
the story is horribly uninteresting and is not even in any way grounded in any form of reality except the lunatic delusions of certain political groups
the sjw agenda has played out just as intended and nobody will ever remember this as anything good. as it should be since forced things are wrong. in any subject, from education to entertainment and beyond
>>
>>385026679
>no SJW
Isn't there like, in game lore of highly progressive things happening in the world before the world ended? Not to mention the main bad guy is a big white man with an army of men. And didn't everything go to shit in the old world because of a bitter old white man?

>amazing combat
It's fun for a while but got old fast. Same with the rest of the game desu. There's not much replayability at all.

>great story
The writing is awful, as is the dialogue.

>stunning graphics
Yeah they're good
>>
>Released 3 days before Zelda
>>
File: keep pushing those agendas.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
keep pushing those agendas.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>385027713
i will say this tho, i feel sorry for the people working behind the tech, if this is how it plays out i hope that engine really gets some mileage before sony kicks the can on the company

they are doing realtime instance based spawning of fauna and flora

and the animation system and core gameplay looks well done.
its a shame it had people with a different agenda than any real game developer should ever have : "make a fun game that people will enjoy, without having ulterior motives"
>>
>>385026907
>no SJW
>Wrong
Not really.
Care to post more. I mean there's like few hundred documents from the old world.
Why do you people always post that single piece pretending the rest is all like that?
>>
File: schmackity.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
schmackity.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>fedoracore /pol/tards hate HZD because it has a female main character and a cartoonish male villain who wants to take over the world with his brand of ideology

>fedoracore /pol/tards love MGR because it has a male main character and has a cartoonish male villain who wants to take over the country with his brand of ideology
>>
>>385028230
>people with a different agenda
This vague bullshit again.
>>
File: 1500819622833.jpg (45KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1500819622833.jpg
45KB, 500x506px
>>385027713
>>
It's made by the people who made Killzone.

So it's shit.
>>
File: 1425461151414.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1425461151414.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>385026787
>tactical fog
>>
>>385028346
It's not vague. All he's saying is that making a fun game should be the only priority and reason.
>>
>>385026679

Not on PC reeeee let me pirate itttttt REEEEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.